Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old engine addons

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
hey guys, decided to release some addons for the older engine
please dont ask about the stability, i dont know (only bof should be fine 100%)

here we go :

ONLY BOF / Breath (international on off on off!);

========================================================
WHOLE ADDONS INCLUDING
-Bead of Fire / Breath (international on off on off!) / Set effect's (Video below)
- Tower of Priest teleport System
- Unlimited Buffscrolls / Limited Buffscrolls
- LevelHelper -> was in Progress not done yet!
- Ticket System
- Start items
- Teleport System (you can create new teleport scrolls like that)
- Moving Trinket (from int, press on item -> teleport to VoD (Req. Level 70, Req. Thirdjob, and item ofc)

im not sure if it's the right serverside addon which do get loaded beside the configs, ill had to use snipped files cuz i lost the latest one (have to compile then once i do load vs again)

ofc you can load them with new engine, but i wouldnt preffer to do lol..
so see it as an "oldengine" release, since there is NO release for an bugfree and working BoF/Breath effects

Download link :

and please do not Forget, if you like my release, press thanks isntead of just write down an comment like "thx"...

Video about set effect and breath:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this is cool , can i give a suggestion? :)
well is it possible to make at every ini an option of enabling this feature or not
so that people could use specific things if they want from this add-on

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Virus Total link:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Virus Total link:

sadly i would like to tell you that you're pc is fucked up with virus , thats why it gives u a detection for virus for every file
my virus total is pure for same file so?

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
even though old engine addon, have you tested it on new engine? since i have skills for designing good effects, i will be able to add real flames coming from Infernal Destroyer armor, inside of the crappy inix 3D fire model. thats only if sum1 confirms this can work with new engine. glowing eyes from g90 helmets, etc

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good, and i can edit your .dat file to add more effects? will your .dll read a bigger file?

Back