Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exp Multiplier Addon !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This wasn't released before so its something new you may like it . Credits are for @lafreak he created it but please if you got any errors adding it etc , private message me not him he told me everything about the dll . Now what our new dll taking about , as the the title says Exp Multiplier Addon . What does Exp Multiplier does ? let me tell you .

Small Example :
===============
Level | Multiplier
-------------------
1 | 100 Means, if level higher or equal 1, final exp is: 100*exp/100
70 | 120 Means, if level higher or equal 70, final exp is: 120*exp/100 (+20%)
75 | 40 Means, if level higher or equal 75, final exp is: 40*exp/100 (-60%)

With following syntax:
1 100
70 120
75 40

For less words : it controls exp on current level u want, not areas so you can make exp gaps or remove gaps however you want , or even make level cap like some server did on starter areas there is 25% of exp more as Shinzu Server ( @STEFFKEYO ) did .

How to use:
Attach/load ExpMultiplier.dll via any DLL loader into MainServer.exe.
Tested with MainServer MD5: bacb3667ca94634226d44d44cce0d7d1

Configuration:
Place ExpMultiplier.txt inside Config folder serverside.

For more information there is ReadMe.txt made by @lafreak in the .rar file so you understand more , and if you got any errors I am free to help you adding it but lafreak not !! .

Likes would be appreciated more than comments because comments go to recycle bin of @Kallyanna she deletes them because they are against rules ;)

Again Credits goes to @lafreak , I just released it as he told me !

PS : This addon works on both engines [ New & Old ]

Kind Regards,
ItsTaP

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Enjoy :)

Back