Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Graphic Package For KalOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Dear Community,

long time no release from me. In this package you will find many many pictures, jpegs, pngs, which you can use for any graphic design... website, ingame menues or f1 stuff.

I included some .psd files so some photoshop beginners can learn from it. Over the past 4 years i saw many people who just took my screenshots, my graphics etc and used them for their servers, this totally annoyed me. So here I give you the chance to do some own individual graphics on a good base.

This is the base of 50% of all RedLight and HadesKal graphics -
enjoy, 260mb of graphic power :D

Credits go to bird, TaP, some others maybe, and my humble self

Gl hf,
may the gods be with you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
have fun with this

you can rip everyting you want from that , and i will assist you if you need
You will find this in that client
My new login :rolleyes:

HadesKal - Graphic Package For KalOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

lol:lol:

and more + the new sweetfx stuff working

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DELUXX could you reupload cause mega link is dead
HadesKal Thanks so much

+ this is my evolution project full have fun, the server is working and have nice stuff inside and i think no bugs from what i know+ got a fully lvl 255 working ,3rd (free one working)skill books,many areas+ reborn area with reborn items shop, nice city, and alot more even a nice donation shop . dont care if you use this adn dont give credits, bcaz its just a game.

old files

this is my last release on ragezone and i think its time for me to get the fk out from this kal infe..section.
not all know me but i was here in 2008 and was one of the first that made a server on... was fun back in 2008 ... everyone helped the kalsection how thei can now i se only crap like the frustrated revo and othere shits like corupted mods that delete all post that thei dont like, even if is not against the rules...
I will come from time to time to se if anyone need help with this files.

password if need is kalevo1983222 for pk`s
server files pass: silviu25

the pk`s are located in server babilonia/koem/tools/

Last edited:
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
erm.. why you put this stuff in my release???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

+ this is my evolution project full have fun, the server is working and have nice stuff inside and i think no bugs from what i know+ got a fully lvl 255 working ,3rd (free one working)skill books,many areas+ reborn area with reborn items shop, nice city, and alot more even a nice donation shop . dont care if you use this adn dont give credits, bcaz its just a game.

old files

this is my last release on ragezone and i think its time for me to get the fk out from this kal infe..section.
not all know me but i was here in 2008 and was one of the first that made a server on... was fun back in 2008 ... everyone helped the kalsection how thei can now i se only crap like the frustrated revo and othere shits like corupted mods that delete all post that thei dont like, even if is not against the rules...

+1 Right ! That why Kalonline dead !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DELUXX

Thanks for release, I wont use it but mby someone else will.

About the " corupted mods that delete all post that thei dont like, even if is not against the rules... " If it's about the thread where R3vo complained about that his stuff witch he was selling got cracked and the egypt members with rly bad english skills, I got to say that I totaly agree with our Mod's to delete post like this. It was just ridiculous how they acted. Its a Development forum and not a group therapy.

kind regards, Yah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
+1 Right ! That why Kalonline dead !

this is deveolpment forum , instead of keep sayin dead , died and these crappy useless words , lets try to re-back kalonline sense again
thats really incredible for 11 years old game still could have tons of players , on int and p-servers
and no , kalonline wouldn't die in that way

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

old files

so your not going to release Inixon too ?

Reaction score

old files

can you reupload them again ?
or make your thread better.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

old files

@CompaQ hope you saw where are the Uncrypted PKs

Kind Regards,
ItsTaP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello DELUXX,
may you upload files again [please[ cuz mega links dead

hello Guys may you upload files again [please[ cuz mega links dead

Last edited by a moderator: