Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline Tool - Quick Guides and more

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Hey, im totaly bored and made a small program for Devloper and people who want to start with KalOnline Devlopment.

what does my tool?
nothing, just do show the best tutorials, installation guides (like sql + downloadlink) in the whole community.

as i did took a look in ragezone and saw around 80% is useless, outdated, and crap, ill took the best threads out so far i saw (i did not rly checked out the whole forum.. ofc there way more good tutorials etc) and puted them into my tool.

if you want to help each other, feel free to comment my thread with usefull links to releases, guides, etc and ill add them into the tool.

ps: the overlay will change as it's just a basic yet

Virustotal :
Download :

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
doin it via a website is nothing which would increase my knowlage about csharp, ill updated the tool alot already and do continue other things like my launcher etc, hope you understand that ^^

@E : did read ur post wrong, lol ..

Back