Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline Website Thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This site is made by me for someone ,but that person i saw him typing in a chat that he look for someone els to make a new web ..., so maby u guys need this

Uploaded with
Uploaded with

the login is unsecure so make antiinjectable login or dont use login...

reaupload plzzz :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got a mssql2005 website ? :O
i've tried many websites but non worx cuz i use mssql2005 -.-'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can any help me to make me a Website i have kalonline server on msspl2005
i pay you also littel euro for make me one

Hello,

Do you want a design or just the scripts?
Tell me i can manage something for you:)

Greetzz DarkReves

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love you. ╭(╯3╰)╮I will learn to create a new web site to share with everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys might be silly! but im not use mssql im using sql. and ive tried alot to get the register.php to work but i need mssql? im not sure cos anyone give me some advice please do i need mssql for the register.php to work? i have server status working but seeing that dont even touch sql! i have set everything up apart from this and updater which im working on!!! but i could do with ur help or is there a register.php script for sql 2008 r2 ?

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi guys might be silly! but im not use mssql im using sql. and ive tried alot to get the register.php to work but i need mssql? im not sure cos anyone give me some advice please do i need mssql for the register.php to work? i have server status working but seeing that dont even touch sql! i have set everything up apart from this and updater which im working on!!! but i could do with ur help or is there a register.php script for sql 2008 r2 ?

you need mssql 2000, 2005 or 2008 for kal to function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give up? i just wanna no if i installed mssql will it mess my database up i wanna no if i need a plugin or something so i can link my wampp to !! i have it all running fine got me updater working.. just the create account

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sharekal Version 2.50 released, site now uses ODBC instead of mssql (due to it being unsupported by php)

more info:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Would anyone reupload kalshrek website please? :)
I think, sequence website :)

Back