Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline Websites

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i found some websites in my pc storage my some of them was released be4 but links down, so here i uploaded them back maybe someone needed :)

Legendary kal

exclusive web.

quaint kal websites with small edition

TheCheapers

Kal Template

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WinHTTrack. its just the html version of the website. not the actual php scripts. ofc. the design is there. but the functions not.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Releasing stolen web sites... lol
i just found them in my old pc so i have released them maybe someone can edit them i didnt even remember from where i got them
also i didnt know thats was stolen websites sorry didnt mean to do any poop really ^^

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
ok legendary and few others released from me so :D

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Ty, I downloaded them all.
There is no php files with these there all just html templates so unless your planning to make your own php these are useless.
All apart from on are totally crap xD but thankyou.

Think I may use the Kal Template one for my cms with some edits its quite a nice base to work from.

Reaction score
i found some websites in my pc storage my some of them was released be4 but links down, so here i uploaded them back maybe someone needed :)

Legendary kal

exclusive web.

quaint kal websites with small edition

TheCheapers

Kal Template
download link still working and text psd too
http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/new-website-template-psd-911149/

Back