• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Live guild time reset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RagoZone!,
Its long time from the last time i released something but here i'm :D [The most boring intro i know]
That's a live guild time reset [just like the title say], and as usual all my scripts are open-sources not crypted/encoded.
first of all i would like to give the main simple guild time script's credit to Zelda, copying the few lines of it was faster than rewriting them ^^ [lazy style]

Live preview (Not connected to database):

The release will be for two targets:
  • Server Owner (which know a little about development).
  • Developer (which would like to know the details about the script).

First the Server Owners:
  1. Download the attached file and extract it (NOT into your website folder).
  2. Copy the folder "live_guild_reset" into your website main folder.
  3. Open "live_guild_reset/config.php" and edit the connection info.
  4. Open the file you want to add the live reset button into (usually index.php).
  5. Paste the content of "live_guild_reset.txt" where you want to show your button.

Second my dear Developers <3:
This script contain two parts, the live submit, and the action done after the submit,

-The live submit is simple JavaScript script called Live Form Submit, Which stop refreshing the page after submitting the targeted form, then send the content of the inputs to the selected PHP file, and get the returned data and print it,
So if we use it with form that contain only submit input, then the result will be live execute button to do whatever we want!.

-The action done after the submit is the Guild reset query which reset the guild time.

Script content:
Code:
live_guild_reset (folder)
|
|--css (folder)
|  |- style.css (Contain the button and the success tip styles)
|
|--js (folder)
|  |- jquery.js (The jQuery lib.)
|  |- jquery.form.js (The main JS script that do the live submit)
|  |- jquery.custom.js (Where we define the form and the PHP file)
|
|--config.php (Required database connection info)
|
|--action.php (The targeted PHP file which contain the guild reset query)

and finally live_guild_reset.txt which contain the script will be used in the home page.

Notice: I didnt test that script because i don't have local database at the moment ^^

Regards,
J3lackSwOrD / Jivex

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back