Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MadProtection

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Crashlogs, list of used addons...a memory dump.. I don't know if he's still working on it but he can't do anything without more information..
Is your server also lagging without the addon, after 3-4 hours? You have to test it by yourself, you know.. cause a dev didn't got time fo that xD

im using Dragon addon
New AI
Madknight protection
LA based otp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have added madknight protect but commands from koemv2 like /online or /uptime still working and crashing mainsvrt, any1 know how to disable or delete it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have added madknight protect but commands from koemv2 like /online or /uptime still working and crashing mainsvrt, any1 know how to disable or delete it?

disable what exactly the crashs , so try to turn off DEP , about commands so u need to delete this cracked koem v2

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
After long time i dedice to try this protection, and after reading tutorial and other shits..cant get client working.. server files looking ok until now.
But everytime in client got an error
MadKnight - MadProtection - RaGEZONE Forums

Also i tryed your engine and still same. Some people work,some not ...
So how to fix then for all? Any idea mad ?

p.s i'm using windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
disable what exactly the crashs , so try to turn off DEP , about commands so u need to delete this cracked koem v2

mainsvrt crash when some1 write command /online or /uptime.. idk how to disable that commands

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
those commands were added in aylen's protection, i wouldn't recommend to use multiple anti hack plugins at once.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think it's because of madhelp.dll have cskill.dll injected in it so i recommend you to download the engine
he posted that's how i made it work

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i think it's because of madhelp.dll have cskill.dll injected in it so i recommend you to download the engine
he posted that's how i made it work

i said i did tryed engine already,but not succes..still same error

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i think , this problem is from wrong cskill.dll in the client side , try to use this one and let me know

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i think , this problem is from wrong cskill.dll in the client side , try to use this one and let me know

sorry but dont work :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know this gona look like a bit stupid ^^ but try to install latest microsot c++ versions
because a friend of mine had it and he got it work installing latest versions

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i got already all installed but same..

EDIT: fixed from Plucky..clean engine and hexed 3rd job + madhelp.dll so its work lol..thanks man!

Reaction score
What does this mean?

"[MadProtectS offset error in connection 05998554 Wrong offset:162]"

when i try to press Login via client side i get connection to server has been lost, and this shows up in the Mainserver.

also why does it say [DB Connection Error]?

I am using cracked koem v2 main.dll and this together.

whatsthis - MadProtection - RaGEZONE Forums

-W

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
I have the same problem all running fine but as soon as I try connect with my client the main server crashes.. Working on it more will report back if i fix this error

Code:
# The number of DLL's you want to load
NumDLL=3

# Your list of the DLL's.
1="MadProtectS.dll"
2="ProtectS.dll"
3="Skill.dll"

Hex'd engine.exe an replaced dbhelp x2 times with madhelp not loading skills from engine as mads dll auto loads it.

MadKnight - MadProtection - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem all running fine but as soon as I try connect with my client the main server crashes.. Working on it more will report back if i fix this error

Code:
# The number of DLL's you want to load
NumDLL=3

# Your list of the DLL's.
1="MadProtectS.dll"
2="ProtectS.dll"
3="Skill.dll"

Hex'd engine.exe an replaced dbhelp x2 times with madhelp not loading skills from engine as mads dll auto loads it.

maybe crash because you using ProtectS.dll ? its r11 i think..they can not work together,only cracked koem v2 and madknight work :D

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Yep you got it.. SOLVED!! I was just about to edit my post an saw your reply.
Aready removed KoSp/Cp an now its working fine, now i need to find a working download link of koem

Respect to MadKnight - ty for this kind share!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
​use obsidian main server it works fine with me

Back