Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Magia DLL's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think many of you may remember me. I had a private server way (I mean way back) like in 2012, it was called MaGia's Realm and we had a bunch of good people that worked on it (exe, silentius, s0ul666, varis, exteco, and many others that I am not going to begin to remember or name...you get the picture).

I haven't been in the scene since that time but have always dropped by to see what's new in this world (not much really). I do see more sharing happening which is the whole point of being on here.

I want to point out that this is not anything new and many might have this already but I am releasing it more so people can look at the code and learn. I am not providing any help since the programmer varis (Trevor) was the mastermind of this all. He programmed this for me only (as far as I am concerned).

When we had MaGia's Realm up and running this provided Monster summoning and Dungeon Instance so yeah...this is nothing to go WOW over. But what I am releasing is full source code of Obsidian and Scion which we used in our server with great success.

I am looking at all my DVD backups of different files and releases that I have that I will find somewhere to upload in hopes that some (any) of it might help out anyone.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi long time no see and yes ofc you are remembered for many reasons :)

i know obsidian is a loader but i am not familiar with what scion was and never heard of it until you just released it.

is this exteccos dll but with a different name that has the summon scrolls, bof and instance in it?

i just now downloaded the source so i can play with it so im sure i will answer most if not all my questions once i am in it screwing around but i was just curious for a bit more background of what scion was (is)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is NOT Exteco's dll. I also purchased his but Trevor (varis) was a better programmer in my opinion. Scion was the beginning of hooking into the DBServer.exe but we never finished it to its full potential. There was a console as well where you could interact in real time with the game.

Unfortunately, I am not a programmer nor did I really get into learning was more of a configurator/designer of the team.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of asm but this is definetly a superb release!
One can learn much from that, even thought, you'd have to understand asm first.
Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow , was one of the best server I’ve played!!
it was a honor to be at top 5 over there u did a great job!
Hoping for some fun and simple server like this in this days

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

The download link is invalid, who can re-upload it.

Back