Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map002

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ehm... a 1 hour map play... maybe someone more bored than me will finish it if they like it, i dunno.

(reuploaded)

P.s. You might have to change the map coords in order for it to work... i think.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow that editor looks awesome and the map is great :)

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup that editor looks so much more comfortable than KWE. ^^ and thats a nice map.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can upload your editor please?

Sry but the editor isn't mine to release. :/

And no i didn't make the video to tease u guys or w/e, just that in the past a few ppl asked me how do i make a map and what do i use and didn't know what to tell them so i just said "Kwe with palus", welp now i don't see a problem showing how and telling what editor i use (TerrainTool, made by inix)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can upload your program please ? :)

Sry but the editor isn't mine to release. :/

And no i didn't make the video to tease u guys or w/e, just that in the past a few ppl asked me how do i make a map and what do i use and didn't know what to tell them so i just said "Kwe with palus", welp now i don't see a problem showing how and telling what editor i use (TerrainTool, made by inix)
just like 2 years ago XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is mario music ^^
great work and keep going bro... :)

Back