Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Protection + 3rd Job + GVG + 100vs100 + Instance + Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am not selling them anymore and some other ppls are trying to re-sell then i decided to release the add-ons

i will not support the add-ons then do not report any bug or problem

dlls are crypted and i will not release un-crypted files and i will not release their source

i will not reply any post

if you do not want to use crypted dlls then do not download and do not talk shenanigans

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use ur first summon pet and write /suicide = crash , and what is the Pet.suo .Why this file is hidden?

it's not crashing , probably , you've done something wrong , or your Obisiden can't carry these heavy dll's

Somebody have any clue about how to add blue stones and red stones at 100 vs 100
same with gvg?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
5rLJmCz - Protection + 3rd Job + GVG + 100vs100 + Instance + Pet - RaGEZONE Forums

R3volutioN - Protection + 3rd Job + GVG + 100vs100 + Instance + Pet - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My server keep crashing with gvg , 100vs100 , instance.. urrgh ;/

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have done with pet but when i write /get 47 and use the summon i get 2 kind of monsters:D check this out,

[1]
ItemIndex=47;
Time=60;
MonsterIndex=610;
Hp=10;
Str=10;
Agi=10;
Wis=10;
Int=10;
Heal=5000;

I am able to hit these monsters but i can't give dmg , anyways , when i try to hit i see 2x monsters:D lol.

and when the time end server crash , and when i port or move to any monster , crash , why this crash?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys, why server crash because you runing mainserver-obisdian , anyway i am use DLLLoader and runing pretty fine now
you problem is when you use high speed server crash? when you teleport server crash? when you login to account server crash
so use DLLloader and try again. sorry for bad english skill.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have done with pet but when i write /get 47 and use the summon i get 2 kind of monsters:D check this out,

[1]
ItemIndex=47;
Time=60;
MonsterIndex=610;
Hp=10;
Str=10;
Agi=10;
Wis=10;
Int=10;
Heal=5000;

I am able to hit these monsters but i can't give dmg , anyways , when i try to hit i see 2x monsters:D lol.

and when the time end server crash , and when i port or move to any monster , crash , why this crash?

I have the same problem
When further from Pet standing position does not move and shows one another beside me then main server stopped working
After that try to enter the account main Server stopped working agian and Must delete personal account and start another character

I hope to have a solution to this
REMOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back