Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

REAL 2016 Sources - Full Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These are the 2016 sources and they are very real.

Includes Sources for:

Core.dll
Data.dll
Pulse.dll
Engine.dll
Engine.exe (no source its the new engine file)

The dlls are also already compiled in these files so you have an already compiled set to start with.

Please Please Please i beg of you do something to HELP this community with these files and stop being such dicks to each other !!!

Virus Total (questions? ask r3vo):

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Developer
Reaction score
:D i can't stop laughing on you guys, you care too much about this game, its just game , even inixsoft doesnt care that much and every week there is a new private server and they doesnt care :D
our lives won't stop if this game dead, [if you can do something , go a head without talking much]
lets be honest , r3volution was the first person who launched new engine and always have latest updates of engines ,
but we should not forget that without nwk sources he would never reach to this point , he could understand how the packets and address , etc.. working, but for sure he did a good job , we appreciate that ,but because of his greedy and he thought he is the only smart person who could create latest engine addons [ because he have much free time for sure ] , and he thought he will be the only person who controlling kalonline private server and he can steal , scam anyperson and doesnt commited with his deals , thats why i started cracking his stuff and cleaing his backdoors
i am sure he going say , [ you just can crack my addons and cant create any addons blablabla] my answer will be [ why should i create a addons from scratch if there is already an person can code that and i can crack his stuff's easly , and he deserve that]
cracking is the hardest part ever , :D i could crack your addons with any packer , protection because i dont need to unpack it, :D i think its enough experience in coding , isnt it ? [cracking your stuffs and cleaning backdoors that mean i can guess how you thinking :D so i think there is much different between us , seems like you worked only in c++ language and other poor stuffs , your live only in kalonline , but if we looked at me i worked in more than 6 different language , i am not here to talk about myself or showing my skills :D i just wanted to tell you that your not the smart person , there is many persons smarter than you , but does not have free time like you ,
even your sources have alot of mistakes that cause bugs , like freeze , f/l , hanin mirrors and other bugs that i have to fix :D i am really dont understand how you was thinking while coding a stuffs that you going sell without advanced configs , gain money was always your target , you wasnt care about your customers , and stop licenses suddenly because you was mad at this time :D :D WTF ,
you was always saying beshoy cant crack this files its protected strongly and if he could i will destroy servers with backdoors blablabla , and here we are [ you know what i did with you :D :D i think you understand what i mean] now you dont have any access on your files , just trying to update your engines to be the first and only person who have latest files , but actually i still can crack it , but it doesnt matter anymore , because i will continue on your work as you did with nwk sources and make clean and better addons without bugs ,

i noted alot of mistakes :D few of them

PHP:
__int16 BillCode = 0; char Type = 0, Priority = 0, Discount = 0; int Price = 0, ItemIndex = 0, Amount = 0; 
			if (sscanf(line, "(itemshop (billcode %d)(priority %d)(type %d)(price %d)(discount %d)(itemindex %d)(amount %d))", &BillCode, &Priority, &Type, &Price, &Discount, &ItemIndex, &Amount) == 7)
			{

have you checked google ? that %d with integer only , and you using char Type,Privority
Data.dll
PHP:
if (Execute((SQLHSTMT*)&dbItem, "SELECT [IID], [ItemStat] FROM Item WHERE [PID] = %d", PID))
			{
				while (Fetch(&dbItem))
				{
					if (IID && ItemStat)
					{
						Sleep(5);
						ServerSend((int)Socket, 55, "dd", IID,ItemStat);
					}
				}
			}
you couldnt compress all rows to 1 packet ? :D
you sending packet to mainsvrt for each row , ahaa srry there is a Sleep(5) that will avoid spam/bugs :D :D

actually you understand the mainsvrt , engines well , but your coding very poor, you just want tell ppls that i have coded systems xx,yy, blabla but none knows what in the backend , thats why there is many bugs in your files..

at the end i will gift members a pk password of kal2 : XF137@BK$735E
ops.. sorry i was have free time around 2~3 hours and i could get the pk password from your strong protection :D sorry

sorry about my bad english [ because i am sure there is some ppls will say learn english first :D and i will tell you learn coding maybe get a job and good position in the future ] [i think my words is clear and you got my meaning]

also i will not write anymore comments :D just wanted to say my opinion

at the end i wanted to comment on released files [ dont think that will be released addons and helping on sources to grow up kal community , absolutely they will not thank you , and they will use it to earning money ]
i am here since 2008 and understand how this community working , i will be honest for sure , i am earning money from kalonline of course , but i am fair enough , you will get what you pay for , without scam or cheat , my license running over 5 years without stop any license and keeping answer and support my buyers ] you always have the choice to buy or not and if you can do something , just do it without talking much

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cut the shenanigans out. a release is a release. No one fuckin' cares whether it's "leeched" or not. sections don't grow when people fight and jerk off about how their closed source is this or that. I'll hand out vacations if I have to come back to this

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Reminder: If you have a problem with a moderator's actions please take it to a higher up. In the case of a supervisor, please take it to a super mod.

Insulting a moderator via a forum post / PM / etc is not a very good idea if you want to be taken seriously, and it is also against the forum rules.

I looked this over and I don't see anything wrong with what's happened here. If you have a specific legitimate complaint I'm open to hearing it, send me a PM.

In the meantime I'll leave you with this tidbit of wisdom:
There's no need for all the fighting and hostility. This is a MMO dev forum, not some "turf" to fight over.

And have some patience, mods are human just like yourself

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Cut the shenanigans out. a release is a release. No one fuckin' cares whether it's "leeched" or not. sections don't grow when people fight and jerk off about how their closed source is this or that. I'll hand out vacations if I have to come back to this
ah so its allowed to release stolen/hacked files here?

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh... Yeah.

That's how these things happen. That's how emulators progress. This wouldn't be an issue if communities participated in open source. But since everyone feels like keeping things to themselves, leaks are more than welcome in hopes that the released content will further the emulation accuracy.

I believe in emulation, not any person(s') profit or political agenda. Other communities that have an open source emulator don't suffered these types of issues often

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

oh are you seriously?? if not allowed then go format your hard drive . after that go code you own game or play in int like other mr^^ made my day :w00t:
i think you bought the source that's why you crying now, or you like to keep it your self
anyway it's the life rules :love:

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just so I don't end up banning every user in the section, I'll be closing this thread.

Some points that I'd like to get across, and this applies to EVERY section on this forum

1) Server files, and development is to be at NO COST to any individual.

2) If you attempt to BUY or SELL files here, you're going on vacation

3) If someone purchases files elsewhere, No one fuckin' cares. [STRIKE]I don't wanna hear about it here[/STRIKE] Talk poop via PM or something. Don't talk about it on the forum

4) If someone releases files here, and it's "paid" software, No one cares. ALL RELEASES ARE WELCOME. Staff will NOT remove your paid software, since we don't believe in that concept here

5) If a staff member asks you to stop something, please stop. At this point I'm getting tired of handing out vacations.

6) Constructive criticism is okay, but insulting others is not. If the product is poop, cool. Find a productive way to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back