• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] KalOnline Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
Name of Release: KalOnline Launcher (C) reb3lzrr
Description: This 'KalOnline Launcher' is basicly KalOnline Auto - Updater without the update source. No BS, just a launcher doing what it is suppose to... [ With the looks of the int launcher :) ]
Features: Hmm launch a game?
Screenshot:
Boarderkoen - [Release] KalOnline Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Download-Mirror 1: [ Download KalOnline Launcher for free! ]

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
start.bat:
Code:
engine.exe /params

Do I get a cookie ? ... Sorry, but this must be the most useless thing in a century.
You made a application to start ANOTHER application...

aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
I know; I got a version with full update functions. [ Which should be released in a few weeks, because Deja Vu ( my ) server, will be the first running it, then it gets released]
But people asked me to release only a launch application without any update functions,

Why? I don't know, just doing ppl a favor

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, you got a launcher who uses your OWN updateserver software... huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back