• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] KalOnline Server & Client Protect Final R11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear community it’s a long time ago where I had release the last public standard edition and really I had hoped someone will started an new public protection project and that’s is the reason why I will now release the last new standard edition. So may u should too know I have remove and add much on the new project and too the standard edition is very smaller as the premium edition. So primary has the new standard edition only the protection core. And the last important point is the new standard edition works too with license files also same as the premium edition so someone wants to get the new standard edition must first order with the online installer a license. IMPORTANT by license order is to fill all fields with correct information for the license because with this information I want to make the license file and u will get after check the information (server name, homepage …) the license file via email and the order processing time can be a day or longer. Also to continue the online installation u will need the license files!

About the installation steps:

/EDIT/

SINCE I DONT HAVE ANY TIME TO MAKE SOME LICENSE I HAVE REMOVE THE LICENSE SYSTEM FROM THE STANDARD EDITION OF R11 AND I THINK ITS FASTER TO WORK WITH IT AS USE THE ONLINE INSTALLER ... BUT ITS ATM WITHOUT INSTALLER SO U MUST SETUP THE MAIN SERVER EXE TOO THE ENGINE EXE BY U SELF AND I THINK ITS EASY :p

TODO FOR THE ENGINE EXE:

Open the engine.exe with u favor hex editor and search to string "ADVAPI32.dll" and replace it with "ProtectC.dll".

FOR THE MAINSVRT EXE:

Same as above also search too to "ADVAPI32.dll" but replace it with "ProtectS.dll". And dont forgot to copy the dll and config files too to the destination directory.

HAVE FUN

Download link:
http://81.169.184.50/download/r11_se_without_license.zip

1. Download the last online installer version (1.2.7.108)
DOWN

2. Now you can start the online installer on the machine you want to use KOSP and read exact the installation terms you have to accept to continue the installation then press the button “Next >>” to get the next frame.

AyleN - [Release] KalOnline Server & Client Protect Final R11 - RaGEZONE Forums

If you got already the license files for the standard or premium edition then you can continue with the next step if not you must first order an new license so make an checked by the “Order an new license” then press the button “Next >>” and you will get two message :

“Use the installer only on the machine u want to use the KalOnline Server Protect (KOSP) because after the installation u can only use KalOnline Server Protect (KOSP) on this machine. Also too if u want to change the hardware or switch to other server u must use this installer again but u can only use this installer one time each day by different machine.”

“First of all, I would like to thank everybody that want to donate or that’s has already donated. I really appreciate it. Also the donation for the standard edition is voluntarily but not for the premium edition! So you can get the premium edition above donation of 45 euro if you want.”

Press “Ok” to get the next frame.

Now you can see the form about the server details. Fill all fields with the exact information about your server because you can only send one order request and I will ignore all license order requests with wrong server details. Too if you want to donate or want to get the premium edition (don’t forget to checked the right version you want to get) then fill the field “PayPal E-Mail” with you exact paypal e-mail address you want to donate only so I can trace the donation to the license. After fill all fields (without PayPal E-Mail) you get then the enabled “Send request without donate” button and with (PayPal E-Mail) too the enabled donate “Send Request” button. Too to get the Premium Edition you must fill the “PayPal E-Mail” field. Now you can send the order license request.

After send the order license request you can close the installer and you will get soon a e-mail with the license files.

3. Now you will get a form about the location of you main server and about the location of you client. In the first field you must select the target file to your “MainSvrT.exe” (server directory) and second filed the target file to your “engine.exe” (client directory). Now unpack the license file winrar archive and select the three license files (.lzs, .lzc and .lze) for the last three fields.

THE INSTALLER DON’T WILL COPY OR CHANGES IN THE SELECTED TARGET DIRECTORY!!

Press “Next >>” to get the next frame.

4. Now you will get a quick information about the installation steps will do the installer:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice, got some questions though, maybe you can answer them here or on ICQ:

- Did you fix the webserver, so I can include the playerlist with php (you saw the headers error I showed you)
- Is the md5_deny_proc fixed? I used it while testing, but it didn't block the program. (tried with kiki uce and DAengine)
- On what is a computer block based? hardware ID? IP?
- An ignore list ingame would be nice, like there was before! :)
- You forgot to mention the price for premium :p
- Is there a way to disable /playerlist? I have a feeling that it lags the server if it's used by several accounts with an auto-typer...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, got some questions though, maybe you can answer them here or on ICQ:

- Did you fix the webserver, so I can include the playerlist with php (you saw the headers error I showed you)
- Is the md5_deny_proc fixed? I used it while testing, but it didn't block the program. (tried with kiki uce and DAengine)
- Is there a way to disable /playerlist? I have a feeling that it lags the server if it's used by several accounts with an auto-typer...

Think you mean a php include addon atm no but the base of the webserver will rewrite soon.

Same here i dont have do some on the function atm. will to do this soon.

Its secret but the computer block is never base on ip xD whats you sthink :)

You mean an chat ignore list? right if an temporary (KOCP) or with save list (KOSP).

Hehe i dont forgot it because in the license order form you can find it :)

True normal you can set a access level in the config.properties for the playerlist command.

MFG

AyleN

http://kalserverace.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh AyleN jw... u know the lil problum i have, do u know if i wold oh say use this release wold the PE stuff work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh AyleN jw... u know the lil problum i have, do u know if i wold oh say use this release wold the PE stuff work?

Ace its a different release for the standard and premium edition. Also you will got the premium files only with a premium license and the standard files with the standard license. ;)

---

An word to all ppl have alredy order an license or want to order an license soon:

YOU HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE TO ORDER ONE LICENSE AND YOU WILL GET ONLY THE LICENSE WITH CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SERVER AND I NEED ALL INFORMATION FIRST AND LAST NAME, NICK NAME, E-MAIL AND TOO THE HOMEPAGE TO MAKE A CORRECT LICENSE FILE ...

ALL WRONG ORDER REQUEST WILL BE IGNORE AND YOU NEVER GET AN E-MAIL OR SOMETHING ABOUT THE LICENSE FILE...

MFG

AyleN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, its nice.

The licence ( connecting to internet) for a free version is really annoying.
We hope to see a new free public version "without licence" with Scripts working.

Anyways Thx.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice release, but i have one problem.. I don't get any message to my email. I used gmail.com

Think you have order an license right? If the system is not the same as by the R10 because the R10 have accept all license order request ... and by the R11 you send only the order and i check then the order request information about the server and if i think all information are okay then i can make the LICENSE FILE you needed.

Also the new license system is other and think better as before so as example if my server down you can start the R11 KOSP normal ...

ObuolYs i dont know you order request you ragezone nick name dont found or maybe anything was wrong in the order so is the best way to contact me here via PM or in ICQ to find the problem ...

MFG

AyleN

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
great if it starts normaly without your server...

btw how is it with lan servers? just testing and developing...no homepage

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great if it starts normaly without your server...

btw how is it with lan servers? just testing and developing...no homepage

Thats is a good question because atm i search atm a way for it because i got some stupid order request where write "google.com" or "local" as homepage ... give me time may i will add again an other way or maybe i will then accept local as homepage ;)

MFG

AyleN

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
great work again AyleN ^_^ anyway I can't use it because I just got a local server for my own..so I don't need it and on the root run now cs:s server so I can't start the kal server :p

anyway, keep on the good work :) and hope you make it as good as you can ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use this kocp .run the engine ,hshiled have a warning say 'find a hack user ,program been close!'
why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back