Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Very old kalonline server files - clean

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are clean server files for kalonline without any modifications by users straight from the kalonline company.This is a screenshot of the files running on actual kalonline servers lol
BaOmLOG - [Release] Very old kalonline server files - clean - RaGEZONE Forums
Download mirrors:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files are older then the ones released here, these were stolen for the Korean test servers of KalOnline, its over 14 year old files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The oldest client I have from 2006 KalOnlineSetup060523: (PK JKSYEHAB#9052)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since IDA Pro 7.5 SP3 came out a new feature came out called Lumina and it lets you cross-reference millions of projects to get function names in your project in a second.. I ran it out of curiosity on KalOnline MainSvrT and what do you know it found 1616 function names thats pretty close to 80-85% of the whole source code right there, this is good to study on. I attached the IDA project (idb file) if anyone wants to continue renaming the remaining 20% of functions and possibly get a compilable source code to MainSvrT later on. In about a year Lumina will have twice if not more the amount of hashes in their database causing maybe 90-95% of the whole source code to be recovered.Ran the Lumina on 2004 server the one I attached on this forum where no one can find the client for and it also had 732 function name matches which is not bad like 60% of the source code to old 2004 server files too.

Mirror Links to project files (idb) for 2006 server files:

Mirror Links to Dumps (.C code) for 2004 and 2006 server files.

View attachment MainSvrT Decompiled Dumps.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back