Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Releasing everything made by me ( even source )

Status
Not open for further replies.
aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
Dear KalOnline developers,

I’ve been out of the developing scene for over 4 years now, some of you might not know me.
I’m boarderkoen also known as ‘reb3lzrr’, I’ve had my own website on which you could get all the tools that I’ve developed for KalOnline throughout the years. My greatest accomplishment is KWE ( Kal World Editor ) which I’ve been selling for 4 years now

However, I just received my bill for the coming year at my webhoster and I’m not prepared to pay it since the past year my website has not been as profitable as desired.
Therefor I’ve decided to release all the stuff I created , that includes source codes and the whole 9.

I’m thankful to all the people that bought Kal World Editor, but it’s time to quit this community right now.

Look at it as my great hurrah, my final stand if you will.

Gz Reb3lzrr

I’m collecting all the source codes as we speak and creating a new KWE which can be used by everyone without any limitations what so ever. You can expect this *.zip file this weekend.

So it's been a little more than a weekend, that's because I couldn't acces my files. Anyway, your waiting has paid off. I've created a free KWE version for everyone who is too lazy to edit the source yourself. I was so kind to rename all the stuffs so you guys can make some sense out of it, some applications are work in process which you can finish by yourself ;)

KWE Full version:

Source codes:

See ya guys:'(

** Update 19-7-2012: Changed start post and added download links
** Note: Can a moderator change the name and the location of this post? cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Re: [Announcement] Releasing everything made by me ( even source )

Dear KalOnline developers,

I’ve been out of the developing scene for over 4 years now, some of you might not know me.
I’m boarderkoen also known as ‘reb3lzrr’, I’ve had my own website ( ) on which you could get all the tools that I’ve developed for KalOnline throughout the years. My greatest accomplishment is KWE ( Kal World Editor ) which I’ve been selling for 4 years now

However, I just received my bill for the coming year at my webhoster and I’m not prepared to pay it since the past year my website has not been as profitable as desired.
Therefor I’ve decided to release all the stuff I created , that includes source codes and the whole 9.

I’m thankful to all the people that bought Kal World Editor, but it’s time to quit this community right now.

Look at it as my great hurrah, my final stand if you will.

Gz Reb3lzrr

I’m collecting all the source codes as we speak and creating a new KWE which can be used by everyone without any limitations what so ever. You can expect this *.zip file this weekend.

Wow, bad and good news at once ;d We all know you, since you're the guy who made KWE, the best maps editor around :p I never had a chance to use it, but I see that now the time has come ^^ You've made a good (a bit surprising but still good) decision, it's not anymore that kal section we used to know... Anyway, thanks for upcoming package and good luck, whatever you're up to ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

This is one extremely generous and surprising decision, sharing many years of work. It was nice having you around, your great KWE made possible the creation of the greatest maps ever.

Thanks for this!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hmmm other people buy it and now it should be for free? oO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is best year for KalOnline pservers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice joke 95% of pservers get ddos'ed an closed after few days

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I didn't know you that much reb3lzrr,but i have talked to you before many years,i don't know if you remember.This is a good decision and yeah kalonline is slowly dieng.Coders and old members start to quit.You made a really good work with KWE and that's why great maps were build for each private server.Goodbye and good luck with your real life and what your up to ! :)

Kind Regards,
KiLLeR

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

maybe u but i think ur not alone and buy it ;)

but for me all the same ...
i hope it gives more life back to KalOnline :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Iam realy glad to hear that u r gonna share all ur work ur very helpful realy bad news to hear that u r going to Leave Kalonline wish u good luck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i bought it to but i dont care either its a great release for the kalonline section
just wanna wish you gl on your next projects and in life

greetz spearox

Reaction score

Sounds great :) it's a nice and generous release, I'll move it to the release section as soon as it's actually a release (ie. the files are linked here).

Reaction score

That's amazing! Now you give the chance to us to fix some last bugs in KWE and to create something even better from it!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@takethis yea this is bad and good new's at once and we never forget u Reb3lzrr always be in our heart :)

Reaction score

@Reb3lzrr its bad & good to hear that
but we are wish for you best luck in your life ...
and best wishes for you .....
and thanks you for everything you have made for kalonline .

[♥Reb3lzrr♥]

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Use OPL editor its better and easy for use

Reaction score

yea you can use a opl editor to edit kcms :D

Reaction score

he meant palus opl editor ...it edits kcm also :p

Reaction score

Okay, that's true <:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back