Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or tell me how to find out all the commands on my own way?

Reaction score
or tell me how to find out all the commands on my own way?

all these /set time nr, /time ,/get id ,/hide 1 , /addhp 12 , /jmp 23 , all the old commands and /boxnotice asd
- /reload (for configs)
- /online
- /moveto asd
- /servertime
- /uptime
- /newnotice type msg (type 1 to 9)
- /hardblock asd
- /block asd
- /unblock asd
- /battlefield
- /destructing
- /f10
- /speed number
- /geons amount
- /buff id
- /summon -i index -a amount
- /donate -a amount -n name

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chelios1985 could you please investigate my issue?(post above) Hwid blocks are not stored at kal_auth, kal_db, or server files. It's kinda ridiculous, because i've blocked one of my friends yesterday while we performed commands test and till now I couldn't unblock him even when I got quite enough IT experience. Is there any (not specified in 1st page) command to get rid off /hardblock on user's pc?
Because if someone else planning using these files for public online server, this could be potential example of backdoor. If non admin user grants admin rights(using backdoor command) and after he uses /hardblock to block every visible user on server, an online server using these files would be totally over..

P.S. Looks to me hwid blocks are stored somewhere in windows registry of one who gets hwid block and client side .dll first checks for that. It's blind guess.. more i'll try to figure out using wireshark/IDA this evening. I'm kinda surprised how noone else till now didn't tried this command. Sounds like real "hardblock" indeed. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Chelios1985 could you please investigate my issue?(post above) Hwid blocks are not stored at kal_auth, kal_db, or server files. It's kinda ridiculous, because i've blocked one of my friends yesterday while we performed commands test and till now I couldn't unblock him even when I got quite enough IT experience. Is there any (not specified in 1st page) command to get rid off /hardblock on user's pc?
Because if someone else planning using these files for public online server, this could be potential example of backdoor. If non admin user grants admin rights(using backdoor command) and after he uses /hardblock to block every visible user on server, an online server using these files would be totally over..

P.S. Looks to me hwid blocks are stored somewhere in windows registry of one who gets hwid block and client side .dll first checks for that. It's blind guess.. more i'll try to figure out using wireshark/IDA this evening. I'm kinda surprised how noone else till now didn't tried this command. Sounds like real "hardblock" indeed. ;)

DataBase -> kal_auth -> login.dbo -> search the player UID - > Type - nr - type of block .
good luck

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your replay. Oh boy.. I wish this would be easy like that. But i have already wrote in previous post it's not in any database. Changing 2 to 0 at kal_auth Login table only will remove non hwid block and this is known for years pretty much to everyone I guess.

However in Login table exist column "HWID" which probably confused you as me earlier. But.. it's not related to this case unfortunately. It seems that was used with an website when user register new account data such [HWID], [BTM] ,[BGM] ,[BNE] etc is inserted to these columns. So changing/removing or even restoring data in kal_auth Login table doesn't not remove hwid block. As well kal_db.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Marvel

Run cmd as Administrator (in blocked pc) then paste this:
Code:
rmdir /Q /S C:\Windows\ee4234409332ae1134f8e79ef733eaee
rmdir /Q /S C:\Windows\Laitnesseko
rmdir /Q /S C:\Windows\b36d331451a61eb2d76860e00c347396

now you're good to go.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files doesn't exist in Windows directory or any similar.
I've tried again hwid block for test character this time with VMware, but in Windows directory of blocked character no new files created. (System/hidden ones as well).

Chelios1985 - Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
These files doesn't exist in Windows directory or any similar.
I've tried again hwid block for test character this time with VMware, but in Windows directory of blocked character no new files created. (System/hidden ones as well).

Chelios1985 - Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

ofc there some ways to get unblocked, but depends also on the files you use, dragons cracked files e.G. added an line into the settings to include the HWID of the player, so it can be unblocked by the admin on any time, but only if you do not used the command, else the only way is to use another pc, rollback the OS on the system where the server is running, may im also totaly wrong, only one person who can help out will be the coder, but he quited days ago, but the only answer ull get from him will be like, no way to get unblocked, buy an new computer. so ye, good luck ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ofc there some ways to get unblocked, but depends also on the files you use, dragons cracked files e.G. added an line into the settings to include the HWID of the player, so it can be unblocked by the admin on any time, but only if you do not used the command, else the only way is to use another pc, rollback the OS on the system where the server is running, may im also totaly wrong, only one person who can help out will be the coder, but he quited days ago, but the only answer ull get from him will be like, no way to get unblocked, buy an new computer. so ye, good luck ^^
ofc there some ways to get unblocked
I never wrote opposite.

but depends also on the files you use
Obviously we discuss about this repack without any additional mods.

only one person who can help out will be the coder
Will see about that ;p

but the only answer ull get from him will be like, no way to get unblocked, buy an new computer
I kinda get the point of coder for storing hwid block in "victim's" pc instead at database/serverfiles, there are tons of options to change HDD,NIC serials/mac addresses so more reasonable way is to store key/file in victims PC so he can't get rid off that simple guess. But you have to be totally sure 100% before hwid block someone (e.g you must to consider about internet cafe users). Also if you entrust GM privileges to someone, you have to know in worse scenario he won't start blocking players as revenge. As well you gotta be sure there are no backdoor commands in this repack to access admin privileges. Because scenario would be same + you would be helpless in fixing such issue from server side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Chelios !!

/summon dont work can you make a example ??? for Ilyer please :D
sry im a real nooby xDDD

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
I never wrote opposite.

Obviously we discuss about this repack without any additional mods.

Will see about that ;p

I kinda get the point of coder for storing hwid block in "victim's" pc instead at database/serverfiles, there are tons of options to change HDD,NIC serials/mac addresses so more reasonable way is to store key/file in victims PC so he can't get rid off that simple guess. But you have to be totally sure 100% before hwid block someone (e.g you must to consider about internet cafe users). Also if you entrust GM privileges to someone, you have to know in worse scenario he won't start blocking players as revenge. As well you gotta be sure there are no backdoor commands in this repack to access admin privileges. Because scenario would be same + you would be helpless in fixing such issue from server side.

hwid command do only work with adminstate (11), so nvm about that, and ofc there backdoors, but not via commands ^^

i got totaly damaged (whole rootserver) from the backdoors while the coder did attacked me, he dont care about ingame commands, he just duck up everything if he start to hack you so, dont care about commands :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing information.

Well I guess there are no clean/stable server files with new engine features publicly released?

- MidoBahr_shit contains 9+ backdoors

2x chat ($$MiD0@Close, $$MiD0@Item)
4x packets
1x IDS
2x Character name

- Then this repack according TranX contains non command type of backdoors

- Insanity repack with full of backdoors

Seems now days principles are simple.

1. Buy files with custom features.
2. Learn basics of c++, release any server addon but necessary without source. As your reputation not stained yet forum members will believe this is safe .dll and you haven't "planted bomb" in. After smart silently use your backdoor(s) and gain benefits at any server whos owner downloaded your .dll

God damn it guys you're nuts. You should check other online mmorpg sections at ragezone, you will see how people work together and help each other. Here looks like guys with just rage/greed/revenge/getMUCH_Likes disposition aura. There are exceptions of course. xD

Thanks Chelios !!

/summon dont work can you make a example ??? for Ilyer please :D
sry im a real nooby xDDD

/summon -i 702 -a 1

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The kal section should have beed killed a long time ago and left dead by ragezone but for some reason it still remains ( and dont give me that garbage about its still here because its a game section to help people find files and help each other ....)

THATS shenanigans ... when it comes to the kal section it is every man for himself and GREED GREED GREED !!!

Funny to keep seeing people always saying how this game is "dying" but what they ALL are not realizing is that THEY killed it !!!

You are 100% correct Marvel ... Go to ANY other section in MMORPG and the kind of stupid poop you see here is NOT happening in those sections !!

Why?? because they know what the meaning of a REAL gaming community is about !!

Kal is dead ONLY because the tards in this section ( you know who you all are ) have RUINED this game, its files, its credibility and its spirit !!!!

R.I.P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
config.pk password for this repack? I tried RAZCOS$$D)P! didn't work.

This appears to be the md5 hash for the password

7213cbbf888bfa3219b31bd0028722bb

Jesus crist...when I copied the password it removed on letter from it...

RAZCOS$$D)P!
RAZCOS$$D)P!* <-- correct

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tested hwid block and i can't undo it, how to fix?

lol :p that made me laugh sorry.

Not sure how to fix this since i have never used it, but you could check the database and see if you can find any HWID in there and just remove it or in some threads they talked about the HWID creating a new folder in your C:/ drive.
It can also create some HKEY on your system.

Like i said not sure, but start with the first one.

Back