Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

repack Core 2017

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have updated some stuff to Core 2017, which is free here. I do not want money from anyone and wait for the next amendment to this publication

Before uploading this repack I have spoken with Beshoy because he made this repack

Thank you very much Beshoy

Download Client

Download Server Side

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have updated some stuff to Core 2017, which is free here. I do not want money from anyone and wait for the next amendment to this publication

Before uploading this repack I have spoken with Beshoy because he made this repack

Download Client

Download Server Side

Goooood JoooP Broooo Keep Goinnnnng <3333

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download Client

Download Server Side

Zeedar there any tool to change the config password?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For some reason changing the client and pk files passwords is voodoo around here. Probably so its easier to backdoor your server if you use their files. I haven't ever seen a repack with a clean client without the password changed and the client packed so it can't be changed again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For some reason changing the client and pk files passwords is voodoo around here. Probably so its easier to backdoor your server if you use their files. I haven't ever seen a repack with a clean client without the password changed and the client packed so it can't be changed again.
Nothing is impossible.. Just use your brain.. [emoji4][emoji4]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's working just fine. If you have a problem and want some suggestions I suggest besides saying something doesn't work that you give more details.

Cheers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Engine dont working

In a community like this the expected is to show that you have taken time to understand the issue and have taken steps to solve the problem you are asking for help on. Otherwise even if you HAVE tried you are asking for others to waste time possibly replicating things you personally know wont work... Wastes others time on the way to your solution... the minimum respect you can show when asking for help is to atleast invest your own time in the solution as much as possible to limit the investment required by those assisting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Vote for tutorial on how to change engine and pk file passwords after the engine is packed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this repack with us. I set up the DB, start the server, create new account with KOSC but when I try to login, I enter id&pw and after few minutes I get the "Connection lost" message and engine.exe closes.

Server logs output something like:
invalid state at Csocket::process() type (253)...

Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys i have question why every quest: starter npc, level reward etc. when i relog i can do quest again and again whats wrong?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I run the query but its didnt work ;(
SS:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know but when i run query file its just like that in ss server working normally but i can get quests when i relog again :(

Back