Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

repack Core 2017

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there is quest.txt

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
okay the quest sems to be fine, there few ways now causing this bug.

1. your sql db is fucked up
2. db.exe is fucked up
3. query not inside

to check out 1, do that quest, and check out your database (sql) dbo if it do safe the flag (pid -> quest id), if it do, relog, and recheck the db
2, use antoher one
3, idk.

im not 100% sure, but i released somewhere a patched data.dll (sending flags to db missed in the released one!), try out if that one works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks i fix this i download from other pack data.dll and sue.dll and work fine now

In this repack General cant add skills PWW and 3rd job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem i cant run "DBServer" and "MainServer"

When i try run i got this thin

How i can run this server? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there guys,

I am having some issue with this repack. Is there anyone that could help me out? :)

2.PNG - repack  Core 2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

Best,
Tilen

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your guys all errors in this server is a developers work and not in the addons

You guys are all bugs in the server is the work of developers and not in the addons

I have modified it and opened a server I and my friends more than 20 individuals for the experiment did not find a mistake in it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this repack is very lacking and also lacking tutorial you asked for help and you get attacked by members repack does not contain SQL files nor any type of good information in order to be considered a proper repack you'd have to have a pre-configured SQL database so the server can run

I would like to give this community of B- for their attempts at helping people
however people are claiming there is a backdoor in these files I reverse the files there is no back door there's just simply packed after removing the UPX package and rebuilding the PE header I was able to run it in ida pro there is no back door norovirus and these files but if you're still paranoid here are some files that I repaired I will release a proper repack later this week with everything pre-configured ready to go

if people are asking for help to not call them names that is not nice at all we are not children we are programmers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry Where i can find e.pk , i want to make F1

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The answer is the standart one...
Which steps did you take after you see the error?
Did you google it?
Im sure you did not.

Well I did but no result.
Even if the answer is standard one im still a beginner and cannot handle myself.

Back