Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

repack Core 2017

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I did but no result.
Even if the answer is standard one im still a beginner and cannot handle myself.

So, first, that ain't event kal related, but...
Which steps did you take after that error appears?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well i did google it with no result.
I went throught the ragezone posts maybe i can find any related question, but no result also.
I did change InitMonster file for spawn scorpions instead of giants they are visible.
I dont know what monster are there by default, probably ifrits or giants but they are no visible, well they are there they even does dmg when im walking around. So i dont know whats the problem yet. Thats why i posted here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i did google it with no result.
I went throught the ragezone posts maybe i can find any related question, but no result also.
I did change InitMonster file for spawn scorpions instead of giants they are visible.
I dont know what monster are there by default, probably ifrits or giants but they are no visible, well they are there they even does dmg when im walking around. So i dont know whats the problem yet. Thats why i posted here.

The answer I gave was the that another guy, if you can't see the monster on the specific place, there are two things you could take a look
1º) Check if you have the giant spawn.
2º) If you have the spawn there and its correct, ingame, monster hit you but you can't see, you gotta check for macro.dat in config.pk
or check if you have the monster files.
Good lucky

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any idea why MainSvrT doesnt open? it opens without Core but it doesnt with it, its in task manager tho but window does not open

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will be there an uncracked Engine to change password or some1 could do tut how to change password in this engine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fixed Heal and Picker pet

you can re-upload it
again !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wont to know what ID an PW of Authsvrt what i can do ?

i wont to know what ID an PW of Authsvrt what i can do ?

Back