Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Temple of Time

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Was several years ago since I posted the zelda server "trailer", and I've finally decided to release the temple of time.

exported and modified by soul666 on my request.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think there is no word to say like "Awesome"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ToF - I LUV YOU <3 and you finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooot

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I might even release the entire project if anyone is intrested, which includes everything seen in the video and a little more.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ToF very very awesome :) thanks you Could you make tutorial how i can add it ? thank you very much again

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ToF very very awesome :) thanks you Could you make tutorial how i can add it ? thank you very much again

Since this is not a dungeon, the temple is split into two pieces(objects) that you have to place on a map, and together they make the temple. As long as you know how to use KWE/OPL-editor, this should be a piece of cake for you.

ps. don't forget to add the objects to objects.dat

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I might even release the entire project if anyone is intrested, which includes everything seen in the video and a little more.

You ripped every single object and put them together or did you just ripped the whole temple at once?

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You ripped every single object and put them together or did you just ripped the whole temple at once?

I found the temple in a zelda model package, the temple is originally ripped directly from the game twilight princess, along with a lots of other models and characters, I found this package years ago.
I imported everything which was of interest to kal, but I could not export the temple using blender because that way it would end up without collisions, so that is why soul666 got involved :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Impossible with the amount of Verts (i learnt a new word from maty :D YAY ME!) it would have needed to be split regardless... the Kal Engine struggles to render the file if too many verts are in there.. also means that the exporter will not export it..... (a prob i find all the time with 3ds Max) also can cause the game to lag out... but na this works fine :D ... having fun trolling around xD

You need to put all of the Nodes together, you will also need to "resize" them and make ToT1 and ToT2 smaller then push them together ;) (Y)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the download link doesnt work ^^ any chance to re-upload this? would love to use it on Zoo.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you can release the full repack it will be good from you :)

Thanks ,
Tap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, love this Temple could anyone reupload again please? When i download the reupload all i get is common7.z file. That wants to instal some crappy program.

Thanks in advance!

Back