Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Temple of Time

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey guys, love this Temple could anyone reupload again please? When i download the reupload all i get is common7.z file. That wants to instal some crappy program.

Thanks in advance!

unrar common.7z with winzip, winrar or 7-zip.

DG1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any one reupload please ? thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can someone please post the coordinates to where this temple is ingame because i am absolutely clueless as to where this place is located so i can go and look at it ingame o_O

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
these are just the object files.. you need to place it on the map with kwe or paulus opl editor.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well i added the objects to a map in my server to look at them and i can see them fine but the issue im haing is this stupid "FREE" version of KWE that will not let me adjust the height -.-

i went from a daily user of KWE to not even bothering with it anymore since the free version was released with this height bug and i cant find a way to edit my maps without it

pissing me off to be honest !!!

(request) - maybe someone could make a tutorial on how to use this piece of crap version of kwe so we can see how others are getting around the height bug because i see others are still using this crap version to make maps and have figured out how to use it with this bug. thanks in advance to anyone who might make a tutorial or maybe even release a non bugged version

i miss making my maps :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i added the objects to a map in my server to look at them and i can see them fine but the issue im haing is this stupid "FREE" version of KWE that will not let me adjust the height -.-

i went from a daily user of KWE to not even bothering with it anymore since the free version was released with this height bug and i cant find a way to edit my maps without it

pissing me off to be honest !!!

(request) - maybe someone could make a tutorial on how to use this piece of crap version of kwe so we can see how others are getting around the height bug because i see others are still using this crap version to make maps and have figured out how to use it with this bug. thanks in advance to anyone who might make a tutorial or maybe even release a non bugged version

i miss making my maps :(

I use KWE only to add nodes/objects and to move it.

Click n hold the left mouse pad or use your key board arrows ( up down right left ) to move the object.

If you press Ctrl/Strg and the right mouse pad you can Copy / Delete or Hide an Object.

greetings Yah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that paulus is junk, hard to use and keeps showing all my maps as distorted and messed up.

thanks for your attempted help but im asking if anyone has fixed or found a fix for the height bug in kwe. im not going to try and get used to working with another junk editor like paulus that i dont even like at all versus using a bugged KWE that worked fine before the stupid height bug issue.

from what i can see with the people who use this forum is that if a VALID fix is available or able to be used or had then you will NEVER get anyone to help you because they dont want you to have something they have or they dont want you to be able to edit your files because then you might god forbid open a new server that may take money away from the already existing servers

to many selfish non helpful people in this forum.

i vote to remove the kalonline section from ragezone its a dead section with no help and greedy people

annoying

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that paulus is junk, hard to use and keeps showing all my maps as distorted and messed up.

thanks for your attempted help but im asking if anyone has fixed or found a fix for the height bug in kwe. im not going to try and get used to working with another junk editor like paulus that i dont even like at all versus using a bugged KWE that worked fine before the stupid height bug issue.

from what i can see with the people who use this forum is that if a VALID fix is available or able to be used or had then you will NEVER get anyone to help you because they dont want you to have something they have or they dont want you to be able to edit your files because then you might god forbid open a new server that may take money away from the already existing servers

i vote to remove the kalonline section from ragezone its a dead section with no help and greedy people

annoying

it looks messed up beause you changed OPL position/degree with kwe i guess. If you change opl on paulus and open it with kwe it looks messed up too. Best way to work around that bug is right on this way i explained.in my last post.And paulus is very simple to use.

If I'm right Kally is working/editing KWE with delphi, dont know if it will be released.

Next thing is before you call something " trash " you should be able to do it better.

greetings Yah

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

annoying

weren't you the one talking about getting back the kal section, now you want it deleted?
funny, its cuz of ppls like you that the section is dead. just saying

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Back