Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

User Panel V.1 (Release)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good jop keep going and thanks for release mate.

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has a solid and nice clean look which i really like!
But you should always be careful with upper cased words and grammar. I know its not always easy when its not your mother tongue and it doesn't have to be perfect but simple mistakes just make your website look non-serious. (i.e. whole sentences should always be lower cased except for the first word, simple grammar like he/she/it the s goes with :D and no randomly upper cased letters.) If you have problems with it google is always your friend.
It may sound petty but it would prevent me from actually using your USP. ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has a solid and nice clean look which i really like!
But you should always be careful with upper cased words and grammar. I know its not always easy when its not your mother tongue and it doesn't have to be perfect but simple mistakes just make your website look non-serious. (i.e. whole sentences should always be lower cased except for the first word, simple grammar like he/she/it the s goes with :D and no randomly upper cased letters.) If you have problems with it google is always your friend.
It may sound petty but it would prevent me from actually using your USP. ^^

your are right :"D
next update i will fix this mistake btw it's easy to fix by your self just change in html and php file and type what you wont :")

Reactions: Yui

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your are right :"D
next update i will fix this mistake btw it's easy to fix by your self just change in html and php file and type what you wont :")
i know :) but whats the point of using something if you're gonna change such basic things? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know :) but whats the point of using something if you're gonna change such basic things? :D

anyway i have fix this mistake already and as soon i will upload the fixed version with reg page :"D

Back