Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2017 Engine Problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i'm facing some different problems with engine 2017 "beshoy one's" ..

1) F1 teleporter is not working .. i have to click like 20x times to be ported
2) Alot of items like gold pots / boxes that give random stuffs arenot working
3) All kinds of pets aren't picking at all
4) All rides arenot working like the new system .. i mean it doesn't go to "E" when i right click on it

I'd be pleased if you have a solution for anyone of these problems or suggestions..

any kind of silly comments or making fun of my comments is not allowed.

Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the first rule for a Newbie with 4 posts is to first do a search and realize that the 2017 files/engine have numerous problems...so much that no one has the energy to bother going through it all.

I'm sad to say that if you plan on using those files for a server you will be asking for lots of trouble.

Hope this doesn't count as "silly"

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for that advice, but i already worked on 2016 files for 2 months, but i decided to transfer all my work to 2017 one. so i faced these problems .. so i decided to put those problems maybe someone got a solution or an addon or a dll file that will solve any of those
Cheers ;)

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
1) F1 teleporter is not working .. i have to click like 20x times to be ported -> there is a check in the engine.
2) Alot of items like gold pots / boxes that give random stuffs arenot working -> check out the configs (not sure about) or code it urself
3) All kinds of pets aren't picking at all -> config?
4) All rides arenot working like the new system .. i mean it doesn't go to "E" when i right click on it -> check out the ones who work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the 2017 released source have many problems i startet to fix step by step and the bug list is huge iam on a good road but still have problems too also you need a test server with players to get it stable and trust me there is a lot of bugs but well better to start from zero everything can be done with time and some good experience.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) what does that mean?
2) it requires coding i think
3) pet is picking when i add (macrokey 62)(option 1) to config in client side although the pet.txt is clean in configs/serverside ! smth weird
4) it works fine when i add to rent system

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) what does that mean?
2) it requires coding i think
3) pet is picking when i add (macrokey 62)(option 1) to config in client side although the pet.txt is clean in configs/serverside ! smth weird
4) it works fine when i add to rent system
here a working example for your pet.txt u need to add all pick pets
(pet (index 1747)(time 604800)(heal 100)(autopick 0))

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, i'm facing some different problems with engine 2017 "beshoy one's" ..

1) F1 teleporter is not working .. i have to click like 20x times to be ported
2) Alot of items like gold pots / boxes that give random stuffs arenot working
3) All kinds of pets aren't picking at all
4) All rides arenot working like the new system .. i mean it doesn't go to "E" when i right click on it

I'd be pleased if you have a solution for anyone of these problems or suggestions..

any kind of silly comments or making fun of my comments is not allowed.

Thanks in advance
f1 teleporter problem it requires a simple coding to engine.dll
picking pets doesn't have any problems its might has low range but its does working fine for me check again your configs
riding system make it class defense standard in inititem its will working fine
about boxes and gold pots i got no clue

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here a working example for your pet.txt u need to add all pick pets
(pet (index 1747)(time 604800)(heal 100)(autopick 0))

not working.. it works only when i add (macrokey 62)(option 1) to config in client side.. seems like pet.txt is useless

f1 teleporter problem it requires a simple coding to engine.dll
picking pets doesn't have any problems its might has low range but its does working fine for me check again your configs
riding system make it class defense standard in inititem its will working fine
about boxes and gold pots i got no clue

about f1 teleporter, anyway to get a working engine.dll?

Upvote 0
Back