Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add new land / map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am running some server for me and my friends and until now I just added some objects to existing maps etc, but I am interested if there is a way to make mode modifications - for example I would like to extend emok a bit and add new mobs there but I don't know if that's possible? I made path and "island" with bridge/path but when I come to the position where it used to be water I can't move forward and on to the newly created land. I don't know what am I doing wrong, maybe using wrong tools or something like that (I used Opl Editor 3D)?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you add "initmap" line in your config.pk for your new created map?

Something like ...

(initmap (index 0) (kind 1) (fog 8000 0.77 0.77 0.77 ) (xy 29 30) (orgPatch 32 32) (filename "n_029_030.ksm"))

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I am running some server for me and my friends and until now I just added some objects to existing maps etc, but I am interested if there is a way to make mode modifications - for example I would like to extend emok a bit and add new mobs there but I don't know if that's possible? I made path and "island" with bridge/path but when I come to the position where it used to be water I can't move forward and on to the newly created land. I don't know what am I doing wrong, maybe using wrong tools or something like that (I used Opl Editor 3D)?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f554/tutorial-create-maps-spawns-minimaps-937650/
about spawns
http://forum.ragezone.com/f554/tutorial-create-own-mobs-spawns-178449/
rect generator

noone know everything from beggining . good luck

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, no, I'm not making new map, just modify existing ones. I took the one from emok and just added flat earth where it used to be water and added mobs there. But I can't get to them it's like some invisible wall at beach/water I just run in place and can't go further.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if you are just editing existing map, check in config.pk for "initmap" line if its there or not.

Upvote 0
Back