• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Admin field in database value

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows, what possible options are for Admin field in database (only 0 for normal member and 32 for admin or any other)?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this has anything to do with crashes, but every time when user who is admin (Admin value 32) writes some non existing command server crashes (if I write /blablabla and when I press enter server crashes). Is there any fix for this problem maybe?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
6 = Supporter (same rights as GM), 8 = GameMaster, 11 Admin, 32 Admin. 32 just allows you to stop the server shutdown via command ^^

Upvote 0
Back