Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buff Scroll R3vo files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Olá, good night,
First of all, thx to R3vo and Flying Burrito for the nice kal online files.

Is there any way to change the buff scroll/quest stats?
I mean, if there is any way to change the buffs grades. (I know I can change a little bit in server side configs, but with that, doesnt change all the buffs, speed dont change, if I input grade 10 or 3, it keeps the same).

Thank You Very Much!

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
ItemUse.h
Code:
	if (IPlayer.IsOnline() && BufferCheck.count(Item.CheckIndex()) && BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Index == Item.CheckIndex())
	{
		if (IPlayer.GetLevel() <= BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Limit)
		{
			IPlayer.Buff(48,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
			IPlayer.Buff(50,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
			IPlayer.Buff(47,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
			IPlayer.Buff(49,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
			IPlayer.Buff(46,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
			IPlayer.Buff(36,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+16);
			CChar::CancelAllBuff(IPlayer.GetOffset(), 37);
			int AddBuff = CBuff::CreateBuff(37,1800,30*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+5,20*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+5);
			(*(int (__thiscall **)(int, int))(*(DWORD *)PlayerOffset + 180))(PlayerOffset, AddBuff);
			IPlayer.Buff(12,1800,45);
		} else {
			IPlayer.SystemMessage("Your level is too high!",TEXTCOLOR_RED);
			return Item.GetAmount();
		}

if (BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Delete)
			(*(int (__thiscall **)(DWORD, void *, signed int, signed int))(*(DWORD*)ItemOffset + 120))((int)ItemOffset,IPlayer.GetOffset(),9,-1);

return Item.GetAmount();
	}

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the help Tranx, but I dont know how to use it.
Apreciate your help!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ItemUse.h
Code:
    if (IPlayer.IsOnline() && BufferCheck.count(Item.CheckIndex()) && BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Index == Item.CheckIndex())
    {
        if (IPlayer.GetLevel() <= BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Limit)
        {
            IPlayer.Buff(48,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
            IPlayer.Buff(50,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
            IPlayer.Buff(47,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
            IPlayer.Buff(49,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
            IPlayer.Buff(46,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+3);
            IPlayer.Buff(36,1800,8*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+16);
            CChar::CancelAllBuff(IPlayer.GetOffset(), 37);
            int AddBuff = CBuff::CreateBuff(37,1800,30*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+5,20*(BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Grade)+5);
            (*(int (__thiscall **)(int, int))(*(DWORD *)PlayerOffset + 180))(PlayerOffset, AddBuff);
            IPlayer.Buff(12,1800,45);
        } else {
            IPlayer.SystemMessage("Your level is too high!",TEXTCOLOR_RED);
            return Item.GetAmount();
        }

if (BufferCheck.find(Item.CheckIndex())->second.Delete)
            (*(int (__thiscall **)(DWORD, void *, signed int, signed int))(*(DWORD*)ItemOffset + 120))((int)ItemOffset,IPlayer.GetOffset(),9,-1);

return Item.GetAmount();
    }
how can I get to that .h file?

Upvote 0
Back