Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

character drop items Automatically

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys I noticed some time while iam playing there is some items droping from my inventory Automatically also i tried to solve this problem by disable the player drop from Configs but still the same problem and i tried to reinstall the OS and Same Problem too,can any body gave me advise how to solve it or what the reason for this issue iam using r3vo files btw
i discovered another thing this problem happens when i using a skill Incorrectly
Exampel : i want behead a monster while he is still alife
i added a video to the post hope any one can help me thanks for your time

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
had this problem earlier too but didnt find solution..its on files bug i think..so sad

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Facing the same problem right now, did you guys fixed it, if yes how?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had the same problem few days ago. After I cleaned out the inventory a bit, the problem disappeared. So I assume that it somehow has something to do with a full or almost full inventory. But couldnt find a real fix and/or trigger for this.

Upvote 0
Back