Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

client error loading

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any help :(
Saiyaman - client error loading - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think you was trying convert old engine dat files config and e.pk
this errors coming from macro.dat i had the same prob you can give it a try using any macro.dat from a server has 2014 or 2016 engine its may will be fixed its may being from message or jobsystem.dat also :)
use this macro.dat and try

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think you was trying convert old engine dat files config and e.pk
this errors coming from macro.dat i had the same prob you can give it a try using any macro.dat from a server has 2014 or 2016 engine its may will be fixed its may being from message or jobsystem.dat also :)
use this macro.dat and try

thanks its work great, but the problem now some items crash engine.exe like magic teleport and others stuff and there index work good but what is reason to crash engine.exe !!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks its work great, but the problem now some items crash engine.exe like magic teleport and others stuff and there index work good but what is reason to crash engine.exe !!

true check prefix in config.pk and serverside prefix.txt of this items cuasing crashes

Upvote 0
Back