Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Opening config.pk3 and e.pk3?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This might be the most retarded question ever but I can't seem to figure it out.

I got the Paradise repack from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/paradise-repack-619103/
It came with the full repack including custom config(.pk3) and a clean int config and epk (already opened).
I wanted to open my test server to my team but I can't open the custom config because it is .pk3. I have KalOnline Advanced PK editor and it doesn't recognize .pk3

How can I make it so I can open the already edited config?

Sorry about the noob question. Very new to the owner side of development

PS. Yes, I have already consulted the google machine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're amazing! Thanks so much. Instant fix. Team can login to the server now. Thanks again

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you cant , you can only pack files into pk3 , i was wrong , forgot how its been working with koem , but yes , you cant.
which pk files you need , maybe i have em uncrypted

these are the Sequence Client files (red-army kalonline) I already have the config and the normal e but when I want to replace them instead of .pk3 it gives me NULL / NULL and when I put the .pk3 files back it works can you help me ?

thank you Chelios1985

Upvote 0
Reaction score
these are the Sequence Client files (red-army kalonline) I already have the config and the normal e but when I want to replace them instead of .pk3 it gives me NULL / NULL and when I put the .pk3 files back it works can you help me ?

thank you Chelios1985

means the server uses the protection , its simple to pack it as pk3 , you need extracted for example config.pk in folder , then you pack it with zip coding including the password of the pk as config.pk3

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
means the server uses the protection , its simple to pack it as pk3 , you need extracted for example config.pk in folder , then you pack it with zip coding including the password of the pk as config.pk3

can you tell me how to do it in a little tutorial because I don't understand well

thank you

I can give you the config and the e clean ???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back