Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diable Collision

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi :)
Any one can help me with how to edit mobs to turn off collision

Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why dont you make a npc from a mob? Than you cant click on the npc too :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just change the map from spawn to a higher number and the mobs cant be killed ^^

Upvote 0
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Hi :)
Any one can help me with how to edit mobs in kalonline to turn off collision i mean that they become unclickable, yes can be seen but can pass through them and not to click them.

Sadly,iam not well skilled with 3dsmax but maybe if u could just give me some hints abt it i can do it

Thanks

simplest way to do this:

step 1. open 3ds max..
step 2. import the bones of the monster you want to remove the collision off.
step 3. export the bones right after that you don't need to change anything. within the exporter menu just select the bones option only.. no collision obviously!

step 4. just have fun with your collision-less monster whatever the reason may be to have it that way.. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using Matynator way I managed to get rid of collision but now model doesn't have textures.

Upvote 0

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Reexported bones without collision can't affect textures in any way, you obviously messed your mesh material or textures are not in gtx format? idk

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using Matynator way I managed to get rid of collision but now model doesn't have textures.

I tried Matynator way but the mob disappeared totally after disabling collision as if i deleted the bone file.

Any advise?

Upvote 0

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
He explained it pretty well, idk what you've done there :p Wrong name? not exported as bones? no idea...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reexported bones without collision can't affect textures in any way, you obviously messed your mesh material or textures are not in gtx format? idk

just did the steps latterly and exported as bone and placed the modified file instead of the original one,but it didn't appear

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i applied the changes on T111_bone.gb file, this is the right file?
Yes. You have to import T111_bone.gb and export (plugin: bone, gb checked only) with the same name.

Upvote 0
Back