Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing Create Char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there

anyone could help me to find the way to edit the character creation window?

i would like to change character shape, position and background when creating a new character

so which file should be the right one?

thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
joining to the question,
since disabling the shaman it slike a hole in the middle.
any one got some answer that could help?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so is there a way? someone can suggest something?
is it in the e.pk
or just some file in data folder that need to be changed?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a long discussion on the discord server about that. Try searching there. It explains moving and removing chars.
i found that discord server but found nothing about this topic, the only thing i found is a guy selling a tool to fix the gap between chars

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be the wrong server. I helped him figure it out on another one and then he sold it on that. The right one is in my profile or signature.

Found it for you. That's all you should need to change the character coords. Hexing the coordinates would work just fine. Some hints regarding changing the location are also in the Discord channel.

ya found it, thanks for your help

but i have no idea where should i find those values and how to edit them, a hint would be very helpful

thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be the wrong server. I helped him figure it out on another one and then he sold it on that. The right one is in my profile or signature.

Found it for you. That's all you should need to change the character coords. Hexing the coordinates would work just fine. Some hints regarding changing the location are also in the Discord channel.

if its about hexing so its should be in the engine right?
or im guessing wrong xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Convert one or more coordinates to the standardized byte representation for 32 bit floats and search those in the engine. You can use IDA to search the engine, but don't need to. I usually use xxd, but any hex editor will do the job.

you mean by coordinates the x,y and z of the chars from the code in discord?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its cant be x,y and z because u cant see x.y.z when u create character ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then which coordinates?
and all i find about converting to 32 bit float is the floating point, is it the same or what?

i guess its something about the camera positions .. im not that sure of what im sayin u know ^^
but just hit a backup of ur engine and test every thing out of it.
update any progress mate

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess its something about the camera positions .. im not that sure of what im sayin u know ^^
but just hit a backup of ur engine and test every thing out of it.
update any progress mate

am testing but all the test going to nowhere, ofc if i solved it am gonna post the solution

Upvote 0
Back