Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Empty Space in character creation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys. Im back to my project after 3 years of break and now i got some new files and heres my problem.

I deleted shaman and thief from char creation but now there is like an empty space between mage and archer, where shaman char was.

Do you guys know how to center and put knight, mage, archer exacly near eachother ?

Greetings, Crithappenz
Summer KalOnline Admin

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should be done at pk i guess becouse its client side.
try to look at the old files repeck how it was written there and change it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i did that before posting here, tryed out some things, even got some login errors etc but no sucess. Im sure its e/config.pk side yeah...well if nobody here knows exacly what .dat file i have to edit yeah i will have no other chance then keep testing :D

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found it for you ,
didn't test it but... e.pk aka script.pk at "*KalFolder*/data/HyperText/nui"
the .dat file is chargen.dat

just delete the rows you not want to show up , it should be work :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked that .dat file when i was testing around and correct me if im wrong but isnt that .dat file just to edit the appearance of character creation ? choosing hair, face, stats etc

check at the screenshot i made, the chargen.dat edited and also the spaces between chars

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I checked that .dat file when i was testing around and correct me if im wrong but isnt that .dat file just to edit the appearance of character creation ? choosing hair, face, stats etc

check at the screenshot i made, the chargen.dat edited and also the spaces between chars

To fix those names change numbers of size to this code

( width 180 )
( height 57 )
( noscroll )
( noframe )
( setting 1 3 2 )
( offset -2 -10 )

Upvote 0
Back