Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Engine 2017 , Kal Online Skins/Costumes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, since we have 2017 sources and engine,
any one know how to make this feature to work properly?
If we ( at least for me), just add in server and client side,
I can use, but, only without necklace, and if I port, or others ports, the skin is off, they cant see it.

Thanks in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He know that the costumes are working....he just have the problem after he port away nobody can see his costume. Btw you can use Costume and after you wear it you can use Necklace

Exactly what I said/tryied.
But it shoudnt work this way.
Must have some way to fix it tho, but I have no clue.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
idk wheres the problem.....

shot_G2(NEW)_180731_231649 - Engine 2017 , Kal Online Skins/Costumes - RaGEZONE Forums

i can wear suit and necklace at same time

Greetz Faora

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there are parts of packets missing when you appear. Players in your sight range get the Equip packet but once you teleport/appear a new player comes it wont send the "equip" packet again and maybe it's left out from the items which you have equipped.
If someone is so kind to reupload a clean client & clean server side, I'll compile and fix the source code... I just need some time to get into it but once I know what's what it gets easy to fix and add new stuff. I'll also add everything that TranX is selling for free... Just hit me up with the poop he's selling and I'll release it

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
I think there are parts of packets missing when you appear. Players in your sight range get the Equip packet but once you teleport/appear a new player comes it wont send the "equip" packet again and maybe it's left out from the items which you have equipped.
If someone is so kind to reupload a clean client & clean server side, I'll compile and fix the source code... I just need some time to get into it but once I know what's what it gets easy to fix and add new stuff. I'll also add everything that TranX is selling for free... Just hit me up with the poop he's selling and I'll release it

but do it opensource then (Y) else ull a idiot, as me, thats what people say. :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server side:
;
#2Swimsuit #b[Knight]
(item (name 4938) (Index 3428) (Image "Cost1") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit knight 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (specialty (Hth 5))) ;

#2Swimsuit #b[Archer]
(item (name 4939) (Index 3429) (Image "Cost2") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit archer 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (specialty (Dex 5))) ;

#2Swimsuit #b[Mage]
(item (name 4940) (Index 3430) (Image "Cost3") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit mage 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (specialty (wis 5))) ;

#2Swimsuit #b[Thief]
(item (name 4941) (Index 3431) (Image "Cost4") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit thief 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (specialty (Dex 5)))
Client side:
(item (name 4938) (Index 3428) (Image "Cost1") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit knight 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (notEnchant) (ignorepart 0 1 2 3 5) (costumetype 1) (specialty (Hth 5)))

(item (name 4939) (Index 3429) (Image "Cost2") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit archer 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (notEnchant) (ignorepart 0 1 2 3 5) (costumetype 1) (specialty (Dex 5)))

(item (name 4940) (Index 3430) (Image "Cost3") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit mage 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (notEnchant) (ignorepart 0 1 2 3 5) (costumetype 1) (specialty (wis 5)))

(item (name 4941) (Index 3431) (Image "Cost4") (Action 1 1) (class defense cost) (code 2 3 4 0) (country 0 1 2) (wear 1) (limit thief 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (notEnchant) (ignorepart 0 1 2 3 5) (costumetype 1) (specialty (Dex 5)))

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server side:

Client side:

Looks okay, should be work....maybe write in serverside class defense etc instead of class defense cost.

As i said, i can wear it without problems. Even if i relog or port away. Well if i relog with thief he doesnt wear it i have to wear it again but it isnt this big problem.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks okay, should be work....maybe write in serverside class defense etc instead of class defense cost.

As i said, i can wear it without problems. Even if i relog or port away. Well if i relog with thief he doesnt wear it i have to wear it again but it isnt this big problem.

Can you share your client side then? wihtout maps/data etc, only the files.
If you dont mind, must be my engine and files.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your Files? About any file you speak man engine or core file or all Client Generally? Are they your files? you just copy and paste

luizatena95 I have the same problem and I think everyone has the same problem Do not listen to him

Upvote 0
Back