• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Engine = No Login :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hii
when i changed engine pw igot this problem there is no login !!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that's mean you doing something wrong while you edit e.pk or config.pk, check them again and make sure because this problem happen only when you replace config.pk with e.pk or e.pk with config.pk so check them using pked i'm sure you will found the solution.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's mean you doing something wrong while you edit e.pk or config.pk, check them again and make sure because this problem happen only when you replace config.pk with e.pk or e.pk with config.pk so check them using pked i'm sure you will found the solution.
no just problem from engine cuz im using KalBraila repack im trying to make new engine with the same protection of old one and ican't do u know which clean engine i can use to get the same one of this repack ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And i told u it's not.. why not ? - cuz when i use original pk's with original pw and just make new engine with the same pw it still same problem
So i told u its engine's problem ... so its not easy for u like u think ...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
leave the kal server development its not for you.

Lmao, u asked the most stupid questions and still do it, so don't act like u know/done poop.

Anyway, Chelios is kinda right this time, it's either e.pk (wrong pass or wrong encryption) or u're starting the engine with the wrong version (ClientVer.dat and/or System.ini should be 2).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol it's not first time to make new engine and pk's iswear this time problem from engine
Im using new crypt pk's like in repack but idk what's engine for it [emoji37]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are right after I had download this repack I got same problem, I think there is problem in files there is something missing

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is nothing missing maybe, in your head , i have used this repack 3 times from 0 after formating and it works ok.

So what's your explain for this problem ... Until now you didn't give a useful answer

Upvote 0
Back