Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Engine Snow Event - Effect

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anybody figured out a way to enable snow event working with effects on new engine?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when people say new engine, i always thing they use the last one from int so like from this month.
Is there even such thing? and why is there no release for it :eek:?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why everything should be public looks obvious to me.
Not everybody is a coder and there are no tutorials made for the people without those skills on how to do it.

It is like asking your colleagues for help with your work because you do not have the knowledge but they refuse to help you.
Would be great for a company if nobody ever helped each other. Same for a community.

So if you feel the need to make such a tutorial...

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why everything should be public looks obvious to me.
Not everybody is a coder and there are no tutorials made for the people without those skills on how to do it.

It is like asking your colleagues for help with your work because you do not have the knowledge but they refuse to help you.
Would be great for a company if nobody ever helped each other. Same for a community.

So if you feel the need to make such a tutorial...

I could not have said it any better myself !!!

Words to live by my friend !!

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
and there are no tutorials made for ... rly ?

coding stuff for kalonline, is not the same like that kidcrap inititem, genmonster.. (something NONE have to teach cuz with some brain you can understand urself).

to teach someone that what you want, it may do take years (depends on the Person) and cost ALOT of cash.

may you know now why there isnt any "tutorial" for..

Upvote 0

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mainconfig.ini > event

Its enabled, and the buff will work, but what i am not seeing is the snow falling.
I'm really trying to get snow effect to fall but its just not working. =\
The command I'm using is /snow and /snow (1-5).

Upvote 0
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
By pure coincidence i found out how to apply the snow effect in the newest engine..
If you add the BState 0x10 to the character with the server it displays the snow effect in the client :)

Hope this helps you any further!

Edit:

there is actually more then just 1 snow effect in there as i tried the next state and it gives the windy snow aswell :D

Upvote 0
Back