Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

F10 System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question why the f10 is most of time are bugged when i start it the i'lyer just stand in the middle and dont do any thing how i can make it stable fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ilyer doesn't attack he summons cheios and dunamic about a minute after the f10 starts and goes away on the latest addons.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ilyer doesn't attack he summons cheios and dunamic about a minute after the f10 starts and goes away on the latest addons.

i know that iam said he is just stand at the middle and didn't summon the Cheios and dunamic .

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make spawn Cheios and Dunamic via addon 1 min after F10 starts so it will look like Ilyer spawned them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make spawn Cheios and Dunamic via addon 1 min after F10 starts so it will look like Ilyer spawned them.

and what about the time of the system the players will stuck there for an hour or i have to restart the mainserver after every f10 :/

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@shefooo which addons you using,
also if the system and time started if you summoned the bosses with commands, you will be able to teleport after killing them!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the free New engine that releaes by Chelios

iam tried to use the intmonster.txt in Insanty repack and f10 works fine but when i editing on it f10 back dosn't work again and there is no any misstake in the intmonster.txt iam sure :/

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
copy only i'lyer and choas and dunamic from insanity repack then and try ^^

Upvote 0
Back