Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Coordinates system

mar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Entire map is divided to sectors (map x y).

1 sector = 8192x8192 real points
1 sector = 256x256 ksm map points, so 1 ksm point = 32 real coord points.

So, let's say you have map 37_35 and dont know coords to teleport. Simple:
Left down corner of map =>
x: 37*8192 = 303104
y: 35*8192 = 286720

So it will be a square form 303104,286720 to 303104+8191, 286720+8191 :D

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Coordinates system

Almost correct, but so useless written.

Kalonline use a cartesian coordinate coordinate system, starting with 0,0 in the middle of the map. And you should base your calculations on this, not on a estimated size of a single map zone.
I wouldn't trust doing any calculations this way you suggest ;-)

mashadow
- Just because you are a silly leecher who never understand anything, doesn't mean you should post your lack of knowlegde here. "err what" is spam.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

mashadow
- Just because you are a silly leecher who never understand anything, doen't mean you should post your lack of knowlegde here. "err what" is spam.

Nicely put and sholdnt this be in guide since there is no real download. But good work

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nicely put and sholdnt this be in guide since there is no real download. But good work
Trying to explain what the author thought was a solution to the coordinate system is fine.

Atleast he tried giving out some informations, opposit to certain other leechers.

Reaction score

this actually makes sense.. so when you wanna make a teleport npc to no wonder it has like (0 123123 132132) ... hmm i though it was like x,y,z but i knew for a fact there is no way that can be right but hmm now i got it lol
so its map,x,y -.- grr lol

mar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For me works fine.

For teleport u dont need Z coord... (just like /move2 map X Y - telports u to specyfic place). Of course command move2 depends on your mainsrv.exe

Back