Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

can any one help with odbc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Register\index.php on line 63 Warning: odbc_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Register\index.php on line 81 Warning: odbc_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Register\index.php on line 88
can any one help me with this​

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
odbc problem go to C://windows/system32/odbcad32 right click and run as administrator create your db there using sql servername and username & pw

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change it but still not working
Warning: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php on line 63 Warning: odbc_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php on line 81 Warning: odbc_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php on line 88

i change it but still not working
Warning: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php on line 63 Warning: odbc_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php on line 81 Warning: odbc_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php on line 88

Upvote 0
Back