• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hide objects (stones) in d4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know which files to rename/remove to hide stones on the flor in d4 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found out which file it is , its .gb files.
So is there any working .gb editor , or anyone can help with that ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
db files? Not rly :hmmmm2: Dungeon files = map folder which is including: GB, GTX and MAP files. For .gb file you can use 3d max and importer by Matynator.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guy who edited this for me is now banned and i can not msg him , is there anyone who can help with one more object i would like to be removed/edited ? Thank you

"s0ul666 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." :/

Upvote 0
Back