Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I find that out?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I find out which map is for example Dungeon 1 in data -> map folder?
On the old server has still / set frame works, but now all deletet it.

Anyone can help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dungeons are not stored in ../data/map/ folder, they are stored in .../map/ folder. Its not in kcm and opl format, dungeons maps are in .map format.

BTW even with "/set frame on" command avalible you will not see on what XY numbers dungeons are positioned.
To find out correct XY position of your dungeon map use "/coordinates" command and then X and Y coordinates divide by 8192 and you will get your XY position of you dungeon map.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dungeons are not stored in ../data/map/ folder, they are stored in .../map/ folder. Its not in kcm and opl format, dungeons maps are in .map format.

BTW even with "/set frame on" command avalible you will not see on what XY numbers dungeons are positioned.
To find out correct XY position of your dungeon map use "/coordinates" command and then X and Y coordinates divide by 8192 and you will get your XY position of you dungeon map.
i think he wanted to find files name not X.Y position to can rip them from client to others or editing

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well after he got X Y numbers he can look in config.pk for dungeon map file name...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I find out which map is for example Dungeon 1 in data -> map folder?On the old server has still / set frame works, but now all deletet it.Anyone can help me?
try /frame without (set)

Upvote 0
Back