Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HP bug in core 2016 files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello first of all thanks to R3volutioN for these files
i'm just wondering why i've this bug in hp ,
somebody have any clue how it could be fixed

would appraciate all comments :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i used the thread u post above and i used Pulse.dll & Data.dll & Engine.dll from Flying Burrito but i dont want to use the core.dll because i am using the one for TranX so i dont want to lose his great stuff, but i still have this hp bug any help ?

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
what ever causes the bug, its not comming from the core.dll, even wont answer on that thread anymore, theres a server running on my newest version (which got tons of updates already), and everything is fine with

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
guys i don't want the thread to start a war i am just wondering if anyone got a fix for this, nothing more or less.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
at first.. my english aint the best, i do know it, but you and others do understand me at all, so that's fine.
you'r talking shenanigans.. im not acting like that as u wrote it above.
i did just watched what kind of poop you wrote to your players, and how you was acting like you are the best, and everyone else was a noob, and you just insult everyone, you even can not manage your own server, (i mean.. 3-4 times you stoped the whole project in 2 days).

it did took me seconds 2 do that "NEW!" systems, i made? okay.
ofc everyone is better as me, if it's rev, lafreak, striker, darn, rev0, or who ever.
i just took the chance to learn from it what i got and managed to do my own stuff, aint the same with you? just that you are to lazy 2 do something, else you wouldnt ask me in discord to give yout his and that (source) of things i done already.

and no, im not taking everything offensive people write, im just one of these who dont like storymakers like you, everyone would understand if they would just see what kind of poop you write in your discrod chat, and see the results you are working on, or your files.

the release of the source will be happen once, but not yet, and not with the newest source, there will be fixxes for the one i released, but not yet as someone want me 2 do this and that.

everything is full of bugs, ofc, thats why a server is running with mautareta system, intlilke dueltournament with 1v1 / 3v3 / 6v6, custom pvp systems, and shitload of other intlike featues, without a crash, or a bug. and that since weeks (Y)

ah and btw, keep goin dislike anything im posting, just do show how mad you are.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ehw sorry, after telling you how 2 do what it dont was enough for you, you wanted directly the source.
want to see a screenshot of the chat? nvm..

Code:
Microrican - 24.05.2018
oh. well i asked for it because you asked me the other day if i wanted it. i wont have any need for it when its released as i am working on my new project now and dont have time to wait for a release on RZ of code snippets i may or may not ever use because i am not planning to use your actual core dll at all im only interested in snippets.
TranX - 24.05.2018
ya ill send you it
btw, i dont mean it by a bad way, but if you can not even figure out the easiest things, then u wont also be able 2do other things ^^
sec
// SecretBox
    if (IPlayer.IsOnline() && Item.CheckIndex() == SecretBox)
    {
        int Number = rand() % 100 + 1;
        if (Number <= 2)
        {
            CItem::InsertItem((int)IPlayer.GetOffset(), 27, BlackCube, 0, 1, -1);
            IPlayer.AddFxToTarget("Counterattack_Spear_2", 1, 0, 0);
            std::string msg = (std::string)IPlayer.GetName() + "got a [BlackCube] out of the SecretBox!";
            CPlayer::WriteAll(0xFF, "dsd", 247, msg.c_str(), 2);
        }
Microrican - 24.05.2018
ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man i wasnt asking for your help or asking for YOUR code bc i want to steal ii or anything i only wanted to see how you did the hooks etc .... nevermind lol
i do know how to do the simple things ..... i been doing this poop for 15 years now ...
lol
its only easy to you because you had people who helped you learn how to make it easy now lol i do not have anyone who helps me i have to learn it on my own which is 100% impossible to learn scratch kal coding just by googling info ......
just sayin
thanks for your example above
oh and i have not done much with the 2016 source ONLY because i am busy running a live server that is not even using the 2016 source i have it is beshoys files so i had absolutely 0 need to edit the source i released since i was not using it until now
i have already added refreshable buffs into it as well as my exp items
ill do more as needed
TranX - 24.05.2018
Sorry that u feel attacked about my words
Microrican - 24.05.2018
i always feel attacked ^^\
TranX - 24.05.2018
I know
Microrican - 24.05.2018
lol
TranX - 24.05.2018
See it in Ur discord chat

that's just something which proves how you are acting like, but well, Mr.15YearCoder, do ur poop urslef and dont beg people 2 do it for you.
im out of that thread now, it makes no sense to talk with someone like you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think the hp bug its from core, must be others dll, and Tranx made some new updates of the new core, you should just take it or pay for some one to fix this hp bug for you then, if you cant solve yourself.
Cheers.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[QUOTE = ItsTaP; 8886157]
guys i don't want the thread to start a war i am just wondering if anyone got a fix for this, nothing more or less.Screenshot by Lightshot
[/QUOTE]

seems like incorrect data gets passed to the client.
following packets need to be changed
S2C_UPDATEPROPERTY = 69,
S2C_PROPERTY = 66,
S2C_CREATEPLAYER = 50,
The HP value has changed to DWORD from WORD.
The client expects the HP value to be 4 bytes but the server writes only 2 bytes, the result is a incorrect displayed number.

// The following is Lua code, so don't try to use it as is inside a dll.
Code:
function CPlayerFix_StatHP(Owner, Type, PacketFormat, PType, Hth, CurHP, MaxHP, Resist)
 if Owner ~= nil then
  Owner : Write(Type, "bwddw", PType, Hth, CurHP, MaxHP, Resist);
 end
end

function CPlayerFix_StatCurHP(Owner, Type, PacketFormat, PType, CurHP, MaxHP)
 if Owner ~= nil then
  Owner:Write(Type, "bdd", PType, CurHP, MaxHP);
 end
end

function CPlayerFix_StatWisdom(Owner, Type, PacketFormat, PType, points, curWisdom, maxWisdom, curse)
 if Owner ~= nil then
  Owner:Write(Type, "bwwwwww", PType, points, curWisdom, maxWisdom, Owner:GetMinMagic(), Owner : GetMaxMagic(), curse);
 end
end

function CPlayerFix_StatAgility(Owner, Type, PacketFormat, PType, points, otp, evasion, minAttack, maxAttack)
 if Owner ~= nil then
  Owner:Write(Type, "bwwwwww", PType, points, otp, evasion, evasion, minAttack, maxAttack);
 end
end

Mem = Memory();
Mem:Set("0x4BAC34", "dbbwIbwwwwwddwwbbddddb", 23);   --CPlayer::SaveAllProperty() packet format
Mem:Set("0x4babe0", "bsbwwwwwwddwwwwwbIwwwwwwbbbbbd", 31);  --CPlayer::_Create() packet format
Mem:Set("0x4bac64", "bwwww", 6);       --str packet format
Mem:Set("0x4bac5c", "bwwwwww", 8);       --Int packet format
Mem:Set("0x4B92E0", "ddddb", 6);       --S2C_ATTACK packet format
Mem:RegisterHook("0x458AA7", "CPlayerFix_StatHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x459CA8", "CPlayerFix_StatHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45B587", "CPlayerFix_StatHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45903B", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45A61C", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45BF2B", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x459556", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x458e05", "CPlayerFix_StatWisdom");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45a301", "CPlayerFix_StatWisdom");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45bbf8", "CPlayerFix_StatWisdom");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x458f6e", "CPlayerFix_StatAgility");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45a56f", "CPlayerFix_StatAgility");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45be72", "CPlayerFix_StatAgility");
if this is not the reason for the incorrect displayed value there might gets something mixed up along the way.
to which I can't say anything at the moment,
since I did not write whatever code you use.
in that case further investigation would be required.

--update, you might wanna check thease first.
Code:
[LEFT][COLOR=#222222]"bdd"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666]Mem:RegisterHook("0x45903B", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45A61C", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x45BF2B", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");
Mem:RegisterHook("0x459556", "CPlayerFix_StatCurHP");[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you so much Darn <3
I used Core.dll from R3vo's Web instead the one of TranX and the problem disappeared by itself :D

Kind Regards,
ItsTaP

Upvote 0
Back