• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HOW To INCREASE LEVEL LIMIT IN SERVER

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to increase the max level limit of player in a server???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a tip, don't you randomly run around and use addons which were released in 2014 for 2016 engine servers.
did he determine which engine he uses? :p some ppl r still using old engine :) and this addon works on 2016 engine too , i have tried it ;P

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did he determine which engine he uses? :p some ppl r still using old engine :) and this addon works on 2016 engine too , i have tried it ;P

I am not willing to start a discussion about nothing which does not relate to me or my server BUT.

I have used the level extension for over 1.6 years and I can say for sure that there will be A LOT of bugs if you actually are willing to go above lvl 120. pvp will have issues. pve will have issues. etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not willing to start a discussion about nothing which does not relate to me or my server BUT.

I have used the level extension for over 1.6 years and I can say for sure that there will be A LOT of bugs if you actually are willing to go above lvl 120. pvp will have issues. pve will have issues. etc.
ye i know..also exp bar not shown so i agree with you :)

Upvote 0
Back