Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOW To INCREASE LEVEL LIMIT IN SERVER

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to increase the max level limit of player in a server???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a tip, don't you randomly run around and use addons which were released in 2014 for 2016 engine servers.
did he determine which engine he uses? :p some ppl r still using old engine :) and this addon works on 2016 engine too , i have tried it ;P

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did he determine which engine he uses? :p some ppl r still using old engine :) and this addon works on 2016 engine too , i have tried it ;P

I am not willing to start a discussion about nothing which does not relate to me or my server BUT.

I have used the level extension for over 1.6 years and I can say for sure that there will be A LOT of bugs if you actually are willing to go above lvl 120. pvp will have issues. pve will have issues. etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not willing to start a discussion about nothing which does not relate to me or my server BUT.

I have used the level extension for over 1.6 years and I can say for sure that there will be A LOT of bugs if you actually are willing to go above lvl 120. pvp will have issues. pve will have issues. etc.
ye i know..also exp bar not shown so i agree with you :)

Upvote 0
Back