Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest inititem

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for latest int inititem serverside,not client! :) thx
Want to work on it ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm? what's the difference ? xD

Since the released Mainsrv. is from 2003 it does not read the new phrases of the actual inititem inside the config.pk of int.
This means those phrases like (mark 3), (monsterspawn) etc. need to be removed to make the inititem work serverside as well.

I had to do it as well last week. It is not that difficult to do, so you should just sit down 1 hour and do it yourself, then you can be sure that it includes everything u want.

Cheers,
DreameR

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Since the released Mainsrv. is from 2003 it does not read the new phrases of the actual inititem inside the config.pk of int.
This means those phrases like (mark 3), (monsterspawn) etc. need to be removed to make the inititem work serverside as well.

I had to do it as well last week. It is not that difficult to do, so you should just sit down 1 hour and do it yourself, then you can be sure that it includes everything u want.

Cheers,
DreameR

there is a program which selecting all of the one word you looking for , which you can easily delete , rename or what ever you want :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a program which selecting all of the one word you looking for , which you can easily delete , rename or what ever you want :)

That program wont be smart enough to filter out all different phrases at once. so basically if 1 number in that phrase aint the same like before, it wont track it.
Example:

Line 1: (MonsterSpawn (225 1 256))
Line 2: (MonsterSpawn (225 1 257))

This would mean if you look for lines with "(MonsterSpawn (225 1 256))" it would not show you or replace line 2.
Ofc you could filter out all items which have "(MonsterSpawn" inside of it at all. But this way you might end in problems if you actually want to keep the items, but just remove the phrase which annoys the Mainsrv.

I Also correct something I said before. As I heard by Skipy, the MainSrv. is actually from 2006, not 2003.

Cheers,
DreameR

Upvote 0
Back