Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

itemshop / kalcash shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys,

I am using r3vo files 2016 and I am trying to edit the itemshop.
Everytime I delete the "gold kc", the shop crashes/I am getting an engine.exe error.
It seems like the button on top left corner triggers the gold kc =/
Does anyone knows how to change the trigger to jewels?

I was editing the kal_shop.dat in script.pk:
Code:
(filechk file_ver (country_type ENG) (filename kal_shop))
(background
    (font 12) 
    (link system
        ( param ( width 965) ( height 560) ( style title ) ( caption "KalShop") )
    )

(page "tabpage"
    (param 35)
)
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=2](page
    (pos 0 40)
    (button jewel (bitmap 'data\ui\kal-shop-kaljewel-tab')(BtnPop 'data\ui\kal-shop-kaljewel-tab-on') (BtnPush 'data\ui\kal-shop-kaljewel-tab-on') (alpha))
    (pos 0 115)
    (button gold (bitmap 'data\ui\kal-shop-kaljewel-tab')(BtnPop 'data\ui\kal-shop-kaljewel-tab-on') (BtnPush 'data\ui\kal-shop-kaljewel-tab-on') (alpha))
)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE]

Thanks =)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im not really sure what your trying to do here but i know its wrong. by default the system is already triggered to use jewels inside the Configs folder in the ItemShop.txt

Code:
[ItemShopIndex]

GoldKC = 5510;
SilverKC = 5420;
Jewel = 9999;

and i made mine custom for my server and changed the jewel to gold kc

Code:
(page "tabpage"    (param 35))

(page    (pos 0 40)    

(button gold (bitmap 'data\ui\bronzekcoff')(BtnPop 'data\ui\bronzekcon') (BtnPush 'data\ui\bronzekcon') (alpha))

(pos 0 115)

(button silver (bitmap 'data\ui\silverkcoff')(BtnPop 'data\ui\silverkcon') (BtnPush 'data\ui\silverkcon') (alpha))

(pos 0 190)

(button jewel (bitmap 'data\ui\goldkcoff')(BtnPop 'data\ui\goldkcon') (BtnPush 'data\ui\goldkcon') (alpha))

(pos 0 265)

(button bronze (bitmap 'data\ui\rpointoff')(BtnPop 'data\ui\rpointon') (BtnPush 'data\ui\rpointon') (alpha))
)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only want Jewels. I dont need gold kc, silver kc or points.
The system is triggered to use the gold kc, but I want it to trigger jewels by default. How can I change it?

Upvote 0
Back