Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline Official ( Hanin ) Error

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello KalOnline Community,

I am thinking to get back into Kal World, so as a beginning I downloaded KalOnline Official to see latest updates, and etc. Later when I tried to open the game after I downloaded updates and etc, I got this error.

Notice : I am running Windows 7 on Macbook Pro using Parallels Desktop and I have other Kal Online servers working normally but this engine is the only one that doesn't allow me to run the client.

Kind Regards,
ItsTaP.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello KalOnline Community,

I am thinking to get back into Kal World, so as a beginning I downloaded KalOnline Official to see latest updates, and etc. Later when I tried to open the game after I downloaded updates and etc, I got this error.

Notice : I am running Windows 7 on Macbook Pro using Parallels Desktop and I have other Kal Online servers working normally but this engine is the only one that doesn't allow me to run the client.

Kind Regards,
ItsTaP.

the error seems clear enough.

dont use a virtual machine to run it lol

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mate I am using Macbook so VM is the easy way running windows

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mate I am using Macbook so VM is the easy way running windows

yes and it is also a virtual machine so obviously you can not use it on the MACBOOK anymore that way and now have to use real windows.

im just saying the error says exactly what your issue is .....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop trolling .... its easy solution .... 10 sec fix

BTW ... Windows under virtual machine is still REAL Windows!

BTW ... always when you restart Paralells/Windows you have to repeat this proocess.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah ... I'm just another guy on Mac with Paralells that got same problem before... :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Welp here's an auto way so u wouldn't have to do it everytime u start win.
What it does: Just adding the batch which would remove the key to run at startup.

Run DBV_RunOnce_AsAdministrator.bat ONCE as admin and u wouldn't have to deal with it ever.

It should work, in theory...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back