Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one got GTX to dss converter ? :)

looking for level up effect can some one upload it ?
or just tell me the location of the GTX file so i can edit

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=2]Can any1 reupload I'lyer_Monster_as_NPC.rar, please ? hope it would be quickly[/h]

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any 100% working Kal private server link available to download ,for setting up a server,I mean a repack that i can download 100% , almost 99% repacks links not working?!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone here got a clean server files with client links working to download ???? anyone ?!

Reactions: ASN
Upvote 0

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
does anyone here got a clean server files with client links working to download ???? anyone ?!

Found them in few mins, next time try harder to find what you need.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks mate,really appretiate it . just takes alot time , all links broken ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening.

I'm looking for some files and I hope u guys can help me out ;)

1. G75 Bow shiny Fix (Files)
2. G75 Shield intitem code (Files / Int Items code)

Cheers,

Upvote 0
Back