Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got ROAM with F5 and F3 menus in english? and

also KWE without the annoying splash screen i know i have seen it before cant find it now.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why u not make them urself, u have the power... Nintendo Power!.. xD u're welcome in advance.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would if I could, but that's not the question...
Question is, if anyone HAVE KSM for Hondel Dungeon F3?

Tnx in advance! :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got GB files for Wings? Angel and Devil wings thanks. I have searched but cant find and no idea what repacks they would be in as they are pretty old from what i remember. I am wanting to replace the guild flags with something else so wings came to mind any other ideas welcome too :D thanks.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Skansmer
Tnx for great video tutorial, BUT look like my ROAM is fuc*ed up, its not even showing dungeon floor when i open dungeon in ROAM, and KSM is also not good after i create it.(Yes i did try this for like 10 times,always same result. Was yesterday Ducking around this KSM and minimap in ROAM for few hours...)
Wel minimap i manage to create but somehow my game client is not showing them when i open minimap...

Am i asking to much for working Hondel F3 KSM file?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone got GB files for Wings? Angel and Devil wings thanks. I have searched but cant find and no idea what repacks they would be in as they are pretty old from what i remember. I am wanting to replace the guild flags with something else so wings came to mind any other ideas welcome too :D thanks.

Looking for Hondel Dungeon Floor3 KSM + minimap, tnx in advance!

Try these and if they are not what you want ... sorry

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@FlyingBurrito
Thank you for your help, but is not what I'm looking for. Thats only Hondel F1/F2.

I look for KSM for new Hondel F3 that was released on Int server in december 2016 ...

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@FlyingBurrito
Thank you for your help, but is not what I'm looking for. Thats only Hondel F1/F2.

I look for KSM for new Hondel F3 that was released on Int server in december 2016 ...

i didnt know this existed it looks cool.

i dont have any new files for the new engine stuff really.

i havent made a server in about hmmm 2 years .... and it wasnt with new engine

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Geometry Binary Blender Importer

Hi has any one got the Harden Darkness files? mainly weapons, normal and Imperial files, thanks.

Upvote 0
Back