Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody ... ?
If they have not all ever been released then no one will ever upload them and as far as the greed in the section IF they have ever been released and they are in the possesion of these greedy people in the section ... they will never be released.

Sandro and Jake have everything we would ever need to run a real working serverside and client setup for every engine and including being able to mock the newest serverside files too BUT ..... they will never release anything here because they say WE are the greedy assholes LOL

So bottom line ... what you want will never be released until its been around for a while and the greedy are done making money off of the stuff

Upvote 0

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Nobody ... ?

If you're asking about my link from that topic, yes these are the newest initmonster you can get atm, about newest genmonster, just open config.pk and take it from there, they added it some updates ago to display mob spawns on the map :congrats:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was hoping for a update

Thank you for your answers :)
If ASN was actually being truthful and helpful (which is rare) then what he said would be how you would actually get the files your looking for.

Up to this point the genmonster has never been in the config.pk so i am not sure if hes really being honest or being himself ^^

You can try and unpack the config.pk like he said and find out.

I do not ever mess with international kal files as far as unpacking the configs but alot of people do and have.

Upvote 0

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
eY88sv5 - Kalonline request section - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heyho, i have a question ^^

I cant login on my Server, so the Login button dosnt work cO

what have i to do to fix this problem ? ^^

Ps: have anyone a turoial or files to add quing gong ?

tanks alot for ur help ;D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm totally new with kalonline stuff however I'm trying to play around a bit with creating private server mostly for myself as challenge ^^ However I got stuck, I downloaded repack from this site, I have sql 2008 r2 I followed to guides how to set up database and ODBC stuff, however when I get to phase where I have to choose database at ODBC it doesn't display kal auth / kal db if I select the option that I will be using Admin / PW, if I choose Windows Auth for some reason I can choose kal db or auth db in next phase, but every guide out there is showing the stuff when they choose authentication with id and pw, for some reason they can choose databases there and I can't, sooo to make this shorter is there a kind guy there to lead me through installing that database + ODBC configuration step by step? Pictures are welcome too.

Thank you very much in advance.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm totally new with kalonline stuff however I'm trying to play around a bit with creating private server mostly for myself as challenge ^^ However I got stuck, I downloaded repack from this site, I have sql 2008 r2 I followed to guides how to set up database and ODBC stuff, however when I get to phase where I have to choose database at ODBC it doesn't display kal auth / kal db if I select the option that I will be using Admin / PW, if I choose Windows Auth for some reason I can choose kal db or auth db in next phase, but every guide out there is showing the stuff when they choose authentication with id and pw, for some reason they can choose databases there and I can't, sooo to make this shorter is there a kind guy there to lead me through installing that database + ODBC configuration step by step? Pictures are welcome too.

Thank you very much in advance.

did you try this one ?
(only watch the part from 9:17 till 13 minutes)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any test repack containing Shaman + skills to play with? Tried lafreak's server emulator but there are no skills and I have no knowledge in C++ to code it myself..?
Can someone share if you have?

Upvote 0
Back